Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

That is weird. I picked mine up from the outlets as samples though so that's probably what it is..

That is weird. I picked mine up from the outlets as samples though so that's probably what it is..

can anybody that ID'ed a pair tell me whether they used the cushion or responsive midsole?
which do the ones sold at stores have?
thanks in advance.

can anybody that ID'ed a pair tell me whether they used the cushion or responsive midsole?
which do the ones sold at stores have?
thanks in advance.

TPG: Nice observation. Did you check them out in person or online?

Zap: I think the Responsive sockliner is used on the ones available instores. I'll be opting for the cushioned one on my pair...    

-edit-
Avy test... 

TPG: Nice observation. Did you check them out in person or online?

Zap: I think the Responsive sockliner is used on the ones available instores. I'll be opting for the cushioned one on my pair...    

-edit-
Avy test... 

yeah I saw it online. Wow that is weird selling samples at the outlets. Does the shoe tag says sample on it?

yeah I saw it online. Wow that is weird selling samples at the outlets. Does the shoe tag says sample on it?

Doesn't say sample on it. The guy that worked there told me they were the shoes that the nike reps carried around with them to different shows so I figured they were samples..Heres a pic of the tag.

Doesn't say sample on it. The guy that worked there told me they were the shoes that the nike reps carried around with them to different shows so I figured they were samples..Heres a pic of the tag.

I like the Oreos because the midfoot strap isn't the same color as the midsole, which I hate on the GRs. Might have to make an ID.

I like the Oreos because the midfoot strap isn't the same color as the midsole, which I hate on the GRs. Might have to make an ID.

Originally Posted by haddix

Interesting. I like it with the swoosh on the medial side though.

Originally Posted by haddix

Interesting. I like it with the swoosh on the medial side though.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

My new pick ups
Oreo Mamba iDs

Livestrong

White Speckles on the midsole and Black Speckles on the straps would set your iDs off very nicely. DOPE LSs too!

-edit-
How long did you iD take to be completely processed? 

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

My new pick ups
Oreo Mamba iDs

Livestrong

White Speckles on the midsole and Black Speckles on the straps would set your iDs off very nicely. DOPE LSs too!

-edit-
How long did you iD take to be completely processed? 

^ They don't offer the option of speckles. It takes about three weeks to get the shoes.

^ They don't offer the option of speckles. It takes about three weeks to get the shoes.

Just ordered these on Nike iD. Inspired by the Sport Red/Volt LunarTrainer colorway. Can't wait to get them!

2dunww.jpg

Just ordered these on Nike iD. Inspired by the Sport Red/Volt LunarTrainer colorway. Can't wait to get them!

2dunww.jpg

Back
Top Bottom