Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

^ Nice, but the colorway is little different from the one I used to own... Hoping the one on the top of this page will come out...

you right i just peeped. happy to know that Nike is making pairs of these and that we get some release info soon

If Travis starts wearing them the hype will be through the roof.

If I gotta enter a SNKRS raffle for these things, after waiting all these years, imma gonna be ****ing pissed :lol:
I can only hope people won’t care but that sheep mentality to follow these celebs be stronger than a mofo lol

They remind me of Court Forces a lot. Especially the Grey World Cup pair. I beat those into the ground and sold off my Black pair after some good wears in them.

Big need!

When????

Where?

1616024612727-jpeg.2766916

Big need!

When????

Where?

1616024612727-jpeg.2766916

This picture will make it BLEEPING IMPOSSIBLE to obtain! And us tennis junkies are the ones who get screwed the hardest! We were getting hammered by all the hypebeasts who jumped on the Challenge Court relaunch. Us Agassi fans have been waiting ages for that stuff and they made it harder for us to get what we had been waiting for. This pic will just continue the trend. Sucks as I'd love a pair or two. And I'd actually hit the court with one pair of them on occasion.

This picture will make it BLEEPING IMPOSSIBLE to obtain! And us tennis junkies are the ones who get screwed the hardest! We were getting hammered by all the hypebeasts who jumped on the Challenge Court relaunch. Us Agassi fans have been waiting ages for that stuff and they made it harder for us to get what we had been waiting for. This pic will just continue the trend. Sucks as I'd love a pair or two. And I'd actually hit the court with one pair of them on occasion.

I don't know. I'm well aware of the Travis Effect, but do we really see Mac Attacks flying?

So far we have no release date or any info if/when they're releasing. And by the time that comes around, Travis will have worn tons of other shoes and the kiddos will forget about this pic. Most folks have no clue what these even are.

I don't know. I'm well aware of the Travis Effect, but do we really see Mac Attacks flying?

So far we have no release date or any info if/when they're releasing. And by the time that comes around, Travis will have worn tons of other shoes and the kiddos will forget about this pic. Most folks have no clue what these even are.
I understand younger folks buying retro stuff because they legitimately like vintage stuff(I.e. Air Force 1’s). This kid is introducing younger folks to Nike’s vault and that’s cool, but let’s be real, he doesn’t know **** about Johnny Mac or these Attacks.

I went to Tennis camp in the summer of 84. I think one of the older kids had these. I know for sure there was a Jimmy Conners Converse that a few people had. I think I showed up in court Pumas LOL

Seems like Bron is one of the original colorways, and Travis is wearing the other.
img5876c57618b92.jpg
Damn..., in for the left one and i’m definitely hoping that they won’t be hyped that much. Gotta get them and show them to my aging mother whom threw my pair away 30 years ago just because it looked pretty beat up to her....

Here comes the first stupid collab.
This Nike gonna be Nike. It’s laughable how hard they try to get the hype machine going by always doing collabs and making it harder for people to cop what they like. Worst offender is the jordan 2. Look at how many collabs they threw before even giving us a OG or retro+ cw

Back
Top Bottom