Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Laptone hammer, no tax.

laptstone hammer.JPG

All the ones I carted were $170-$180 shipped after conversion. They were £130.00 plus shipping.

Ah right, that's about standard for us in EU/UK.

Resell here is like £200 which is $250-260... (and retail Jordan prices) different economies. I paid roughly these for my SS and OG (Greys). No UK drop for either so I bit the bullet - happy to have the trio. Done on these for now.

I'm not mad at £120-130 - infact you don't get anything for that sort of cash here anymore.

Last edited:
Got the call from SS. Finally able to scoop. I was worried for a minute given I initially had to “sign for the kicks” at the store although they didn’t get them until yesterday 😒 nonetheless happy I got them.

JS”

Just received a shipping notification from lapstone & hammer for an order placed @ 10am this morning... then another from Social Status for a package that was delivered yesterday.

Do better James.

Just got my SS attacks delivered and it didn't come with the food stamps. Were the food stamps for in store only?

Got 3 raffle wins on the UNC 1 but still no sign of the OG Grey Macs here in the UK. Is it gonna be resell only for us?

Back
Top Bottom