Nike Mayfly Woven QS

It is what it is. I just need two pairs of the grey and I'm good.  Then I'll grab a triple of the black if it goes on sale somewhere.  

Yea I think you're right. The Colored stripe going through the weave seems to be a women's exclusive trait.
That's rather unfortunate I like these a lot. Super clean. Also the Colored sole, can't tell if it's gum or what.

I hope NDC puts all the colors up...i got all 4 from the last release so looking to stock up on these new colors

Yea I think you're right. The Colored stripe going through the weave seems to be a women's exclusive trait.
That's rather unfortunate I like these a lot. Super clean. Also the Colored sole, can't tell if it's gum or what.
yup its gum. i've seen the black womens colorway, had me jelly with the gum sole lol

ugh cant wait need bronze now

i need to see more on feet pictures of the green and gray before i cop

I'm in the states so I didn't see when it was posted but looks like the bronze is about sold out except for a uk7.

Hopefully the bronze won't be a limited run

mrporter posted bronze and the dark gray on their ig saying theyre live on the site. but cant find them. should be showing up soon

I have found the Bronze and Grey and Blacks released at Euro sites. 

Sneakersnstuff has all three.

Actually a bunch of US boutiques got them, too.  So I am good on these.  I'll wait til they go on sale and double/triple up.

Actually a bunch of US boutiques got them, too.  So I am good on these.  I'll wait til they go on sale and double/triple up.
you think they will actually go on sale?

i cant tell if these are quick strike the other mayflys in the past, wonder how limited they are or if they even are limited

you think they will actually go on sale?

i cant tell if these are quick strike the other mayflys in the past, wonder how limited they are or if they even are limited
On NDC?  I don't know.  They haven't even released the blacks on NDC.  I've been buying mine from euro sites for roughly the same as US prices.  

But they aren't a quickstrike.  They are sitting on Euro NDC.

I read some of the other pages regarding the sizing and some of the people suggest to size up .5 and some say it's TTS. My feet aren't wide, any recommendations

I read some of the other pages regarding the sizing and some of the people suggest to size up .5 and some say it's TTS. My feet aren't wide, any recommendations

Get your normal Nike running size. I'm pretty much a 10.5 in most everything Nike (excluding Jordan's) and I get a 10.5 in these.

They really need to make an NRG style pair. A leather makeup of the bronze ones. Bronze/tan leather would sell the **** offfffffffffffffffffffffff.

Patiently waiting for those bronzes to go on NDC. won't miss out this time. Might cop the iron also.

I'm actually super salty the light grey women's pair wasn't done as men's too. Those are STUPID clean

Just recieved the Bronze Mayfly and I got to say this is one hell of a shoe. I didn't expect the shoes to be as comfortable but they are and they look great on feet! 

Back
Top Bottom