NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

^ ^ ^

Thanks, I'd appreciate that. Holding off on buying the new 3.0 Traner Free V3 until I get to check these out.

I still don't get why nike makes a woman's 1.0 and Men don't have one. The womens 1.0 Bionic is basically everything i want. A shoe that puts you basically on the ground. Would be the perfect deadlift shoe.
This is puzzling to me as well but I guess they might feel that for mens, since we tend to be heavier, the 1.0 sole might not be enough cushioning? I think the Hyperfeel TR is the closest we will get, it has a 3mm heel to toe drop.
There will be a $90 Xfit shoe in like aug thats closer to a hyperfeel outsole/midsole.

Ill post the link to our blog in about 2 weeks when i can get the review up.    ( Finish Line)
Now that we are about a month/ month and a half away and there is no release date on the take down version.... I posted a IG picture of it........ check out @rodrigofresh  on IG 

-Fresh 

Thanks Fresh - nice pic on IG.  I'm looking forward to the grey/reds in July.  What's the name of the new $90 xfit shoe you posted pics of?

Last edited:

Thanks Fresh - nice pic on IG.  I'm looking forward to the grey/reds in July.  What's the name of the new $90 xfit shoe you posted pics of?
NIKE LUNAR ULTIMATE TR PREMIUM

749163    004            BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-DARK GREY

Sorry 94.99 as this is the premium version 

This is a great deal though, good shoe, lot of tech. and a lunar sole! 

-Fresh 

NIKE LUNAR ULTIMATE TR PREMIUM

749163    004            BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-DARK GREY

Sorry 94.99 as this is the premium version 

This is a great deal though, good shoe, lot of tech. and a lunar sole! 

-Fresh 
how can we get that lunar ultimate? when does it drop?

Damn I really need those Frasers! By far the best colorway in my opinion. Sold my daring reds to get these

Totally spaced and set up my Grey/Gum order to ship to my office. Did the same thing with the reds and they made it to me, hopefully I get lucky twice. Chat rep said someone would be calling me to verify that they can ship to a different address, but that definitely didn't happen last time.

Tracking number received for Persian Violets - placed order as soon as link went live.  Thanks again Fresh.  Hope all the orders work out.  Now we wait for the Frasers.

DAMN IT!!! Been waiting for months for this shoe to drop & I miss it by a couple of hours! I'll keep checking FNL and others hoping a sz 9 pops up.

I went to live chat like the other guys and glad I did. Lady told me to call Customer service because there was a hold on my order probably because my billing/shipping is different. Customer service said they took the hold off after answering a few questions and should be shipped in 24 hours. Wonder if it would have been canceled if I didn't call? Hopefully they get shipped out tomorrow and I don't miss out on them

I got my tracking from FNL as well for the grey gums. Many thanks Fresh for the heads up on these!

My co workers were looking at me funny as I was pounding the F5 key for 10 minutes yesterday, but so worth it!

I just had to call Finish Line customer support and confirm that my shipping address was legit because it differed from my billing address.  I'm glad I read this thread otherwise I never would have known to do that.  Might have been nice of FNL to let me know that needed to be done, almost had my grey/gum order cancelled!

Got my shipping confirmation late last night.  Phew....

I had different billing/shipping addresses.  Glad that went through with out a hiccup.  Thanks to Fresh for all the help.  

Back
Top Bottom