NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

do you guys see what i see in the gum sole? it looks like the glue is bleeding through or something? i cant think this was the intention right? i hope the production doesn't look like this

just talked with a sport chalet rep online and they told me most likely orders of metcons placed online will be canceled that there was an error by putting them online

just talked with a sport chalet rep online and they told me most likely orders of metcons placed online will be canceled that there was an error by putting them online
smh thats BS they even favorited my mention of them on twitter

Rogue just put up the new colorways for June including the Frasier and the black silver for all you Raider fans. 
Thanks for the heads up.  I really like the black/silver CW...but am definitely not a Raider fan 
happy.gif

If they made the burgundy front total orange that would be awesome! Then it would contain all colors from my country :smile:

I guess we'll have to wait for NikeID for that.

do you guys see what i see in the gum sole? it looks like the glue is bleeding through or something? i cant think this was the intention right? i hope the production doesn't look like this
The AMP camos also looked like this in the picture, I think its just the shadow of the material under that area of the sole.

Hello all.. I'm new here and trying to get my hands on the Grey/Gums in a size 13.. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Just signed up to be on the Fraser email list on Rogue.

Going to call NTLV, see if they can swing a phone order.

You happen to know if they're taking phone order? Kept calling their store but no pickup.

Thanks for the NTLV tip, just snagged the last pair of 9.5 grey/gums!

Called NT Portland this morning and they had 3 pairs of 9.5 but the girl on the phone said they were in a box somewhere in the back so they couldn't ship them.

So I get home and rush to my front door to open up my grey/gums that have been patiently waiting for me. I pull out one shoe and I'm impressed with how good these look in person. I pull out the other and notice something is a bit off... The gum soles are completely different shades for each shoe.

View media item 1525647

View media item 1525648

View media item 1525649

I'm typically not too picky, but the difference in shades are far more apparent than they appear in the pics. Needless to say, these are going back to FNL.

Nike needs to work on their QC :smh: :smh:.

It sucks that I now won't be able to find another pair of 10's :rolleyes

Thanks for the tip on NTLV. They have both the grey/gum and the persian violet. 

NTNY has the persian violet and said they would be receiving the grey/gum next week. 

I just went to look at my pair an noticed the same problem. Mine is going back as well. I've noticed some pairs online have different shades of the gum sole. Looks like the Dove grey/gum color way is defective. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the blk/gry coming out in June or possibly a limited release pair for the games.

I just went to look at my pair an noticed the same problem. Mine is going back as well. I've noticed some pairs online have different shades of the gum sole. Looks like the Dove grey/gum color way is defective. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for the blk/gry coming out in June or possibly a limited release pair for the games.

Wow, this is worse than the guy who's metcons said rubbe instead of rubber. Better send them back asap before someone notices

Man that's sad. Nike just thrusting these out to make a buck.

Butcher Press in Metcons = fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom