NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

How about 12 1/2. I'm deployed to Kuwait so they'd have to ship. Can't find them anywhere online.
Anybody know where I can find a size 6 1/2
I've found some success by just Tweeting at the different Niketown accounts (SF, LA, Chicago, NY). Just tell them the shoe/size you need and they get back pretty quick to let you know if they have it or not. It's how I found a 6.5 in Dove Gray for a friend.

Last edited:

Trying to figure out if this is a custom or not. This was the picture I saw awhile back thinking it was the womens color way. This guy also had a size 4 royal blue on his page, must have an in with Nike. 
they arent photoshopped. i know the guy that custom painted them for I Am Project X. those two shoes are 100% the same except the right one was painted "tiffany" teal. look at the flywire part. on the orange they are orange but on the teal they SHOULD BE teal....they arent. they werent customized very well. the dude from I Am Project X has no "in" with Nike what so ever. he just asks everyone that does for hook ups. hes emailed me numerous times offering to buy bulk pairs off me since I have a constant flow of metcons in stock. hes just a lurk that tries to act like hes got the hook up in the metcon world.

Last edited:
So I'm starting to think that 12 1/2 doesn't really exist... do they run small or big at all? Would I be able to go up or down a half size?

I went true to size on the Grey/Volt fit a little loose. Went .5 size down on the Game Royal, fit way to snug, threw away the box so might sell on eBay soon. Tried on the 10 and 10.5 at the Nike Store and the Grey/Gum felt great TTS.

I would go TTS.

Wow, this is worse than the guy who's metcons said rubbe instead of rubber. Better send them back asap before someone notices
wasnt the "rubbe" issue from FNL too? has anyone got the greys from anywhere else? do they have the same prob? i am starting to think FNL is like the ROSS of the shoe world 

I've found some success by just Tweeting at the different Niketown accounts (SF, LA, Chicago, NY). Just tell them the shoe/size you need and they get back pretty quick to let you know if they have it or not. It's how I found a 6.5 in Dove Gray for a friend.
I am going to try this....will keep you guys posted if it works.  I "need" (want) the grey and persians in a size 7...

OG Volt back up at momentum running company, 9-13 sizes instagram @momentumrunningco
Thanks for the heads up, I order a pair on Thursday and got them already. $7.50 for USPS priority shipping is basically a steal. Now I can just run through my 2 pairs of Volts til the Metcon 2's drop.

I phone ordered from these guys before, they were super helpful and friendly.  My only gripe was they shipped shoes with the Nike box wrapped butcher paper rather than box in box.  But if you dont care about the Nike box getting banged up they ship for cheap.
They actually double boxed my order. Not sure if this is the norm or exception since the girl I placed the order with said "she was new" and it's pretty clear she boxed it for me since it was all hand written (as if it was from an ebay seller).

They actually double boxed my order. Not sure if this is the norm or exception since the girl I placed the order with said "she was new" and it's pretty clear she boxed it for me since it was all hand written (as if it was from an ebay seller).
I Think this is the norm now for FNL.  I've ordered a couple of pairs from them since Jan2015 and they all have been shipped to me double boxed.

Nikesf has 8 smallest
Yeah SF only has 8s and Chicago doesn't even have them in stock...I was impressed on how quickly they responded to twitter messages...waiting for Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Mall of America to respond.  I will end up calling them if I don't hear from them tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath!

Is anyone at the point now where their pair is getting beat up? Like the sole is starting to cave in? I think I'm there but they're still so comfy.

Back
Top Bottom