NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I've found some success by just Tweeting at the different Niketown accounts (SF, LA, Chicago, NY). Just tell them the shoe/size you need and they get back pretty quick to let you know if they have it or not. It's how I found a 6.5 in Dove Gray for a friend.
have a 12.5 in Persian if anyone needs it at FastBreak

FastBreak also has 3 pair of Reds in size 8 and an 11, 11.5 in Red and some 12,13 in the Black.

FastBreak also has 3 pair of Reds in size 8 and an 11, 11.5 in Red and some 12,13 in the Black.

Is fast break a call in only? I was trying to google their website and it seemed to be a baseball card trading store.

Got the royals from the bay since they seem unavailable in Europe. Two pairs is enough for me since I don't crossfit with them, wear should be minimal.

2EzSD3B.jpg

Currently ISO Grey/Gums in a 12.  These would be my 2nd pair.  Hopped on the first release of the Camo's a while back.

I just put a pair of 9 1/2 orange/black/dove gray on the bay for 95. They were a half size to big for me. Message me if you're interested

Can't post stuff like this in this thread. This is not a buyer's or sell's thread. Just info about coming up on new drops or info pertinent to that.
I just put a pair of 9 1/2 orange/black/dove gray on the bay for 95. They were a half size to big for me. Message me if you're interested

Last edited:
I haven't checked this thread in a few weeks but has anyone other than Rouge ever sold the cool grey/blk pair with the university red sole?

Last edited:
Just left my local sports authority. They still had some camo/volts in a few sizes, saw 11, 9.5, and most sizes in OG volt, game royals, and black/ anthracite. If you still looking for them check your local spot. Or if you need help locating a pair PM me. 

Anyone happen to have info on those Nike Rouge shirts Josh Bridges posted? Wonder if us mortals will get a chance at them?

Just left my local sports authority. They still had some camo/volts in a few sizes, saw 11, 9.5, and most sizes in OG volt, game royals, and black/ anthracite. If you still looking for them check your local spot. Or if you need help locating a pair PM me. 
Bro, where are you located? ( please say Bay Area or Sacramento! Lol)

Anyone happen to have info on those Nike Rouge shirts Josh Bridges posted? Wonder if us mortals will get a chance at them?
They will most likely show up on the site when and if they release his shirt. I know MuscleDriver also did some nike branded apparel awhile back. 

Back
Top Bottom