NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Guys please take this to The crossfit thread.

Fresh made a new one and this discussion can get some traffic going in there.

It doesn't really make sense to discuss regionals in here.

Thank you!

Anyone else do Murph in their Metcons? How are your feet feeling today? I hate running with a passion, and last year did Murph in running shoes as anything more than 400m in nanos killed my feet? Last night, I decided to forgo the running shoes for Metcons and didn't regret it one bit.

props to yall who can do these endurance type WODs.

i drank some jameson for my military brothers out there today!

Did Murph today for the first time. I wouldn't want to do it in a pair of nanos. Metcons work fine for running wods and have much better cushioning.

out of the next run of metcon's which do you guys have your eyes on?

I can't decide if i want these
View media item 1549991
or these
View media item 1549992

I already have blacks and camo's...so its like why get the grey with gum and volt heal since the camos have gum and volt heal...but the grey black red have a grey and black upper that is similar to my black pair....maybe i will just wait for metcon2s....or try to cop some dove/gum if they pop back up

out of the next run of metcon's which do you guys have your eyes on?

I can't decide if i want these

or these

I already have blacks and camo's...so its like why get the grey with gum and volt heal since the camos have gum and volt heal...but the grey black red have a grey and black upper that is similar to my black pair....maybe i will just wait for metcon2s....or try to cop some dove/gum if they pop back up
For me It was the Frasers, but after seeing the Red/White/Blue up close at regionals I want those for sure.

Last edited:
The red/white/blues did look very good on foot at Regionals but those grey/volts are pretty sweet.
Not a fan of the Fraser's,

Anyone else do Murph in their Metcons? How are your feet feeling today? I hate running with a passion, and last year did Murph in running shoes as anything more than 400m in nanos killed my feet? Last night, I decided to forgo the running shoes for Metcons and didn't regret it one bit.

This is my 3rd yr of doing Murph, first year was in running shoes, last year was in some nanos & this year in the MetCons & I was very very pleased. A little sore but what do you expect after doing all that work with a 35lb vest on.

The "Fraser's" reminds me way too much of the lebron and Jordan bred colors and tired of seeing that crap.

Those were on the catalog page, same time as the red white and blue's, fraser's and grey/volt/gum

Right, but first time I've seen them in living color.

I'd really like to see some more live pics - very intrigued by this colorway but haven't heard much info about it or seen live pics until now. Is the pic above from IG and if so which account?

Last edited:
I was going to just get the Frasers and be done with the first batch of MetCons... then I saw the Red/White/Blue in person this weekend... yeah I want those too.

Back
Top Bottom