NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Rodrigo - sorry never introduced myself to forum. Thanks for all the past info. Definitely helped me build my collection.

Dude at Roosevelt Field NY said no... Maybe in today's shipment. Told me shipment comes around noon. Didn't ask him to check BOL, just saw that.
yea call back up there after noon when they get their shipment, or even ask them if you can pay for your pair in store and they can call you when they arrive (they can pull up style summary to find out what sizes they have)

-Fresh 

Thanks Fresh for the info - hope they make it online soon.  All of a sudden FNL closed all their stores in Utah so there is nothing close to where I live now.  Don't know why maybe a retrench strategy?

yea call back up there after noon when they get their shipment, or even ask them if you can pay for your pair in store and they can call you when they arrive (they can pull up style summary to find out what sizes they have)

-Fresh 

Will they take that as a phone order then I can go pick them up once they arrive? Store is 40 minutes from me. Can't drive there twice

-Fresh 
Will they take that as a phone order then I can go pick them up once they arrive? Store is 40 minutes from me. Can't drive there twice
You can tell them you are driving out there and they need to hold your size until you get there....

-fresh 

Last edited:
Thanks fresh for all the updates.  I wont be able to make it to Baton Rouge today, but we've waited this long, wont hurt to wait a bit longer - hopefully theyll be up online soon.

fresh, that store list was for the frasers, right? Damn, one of the malls listed is 5 minutes from where I work.....

how are you liking the nano 5s? People seem to be into them at the gym, but I don't know if it's new shoe head games or they actually notice a difference....

fresh, that store list was for the frasers, right? Damn, one of the malls listed is 5 minutes from where I work.....

how are you liking the nano 5s? People seem to be into them at the gym, but I don't know if it's new shoe head games or they actually notice a difference....
yea that list is for the Frasers.... nanos are dope i may have tore my lower meniscus so i havent really given them a good workout yet.

-Fresh 

21cyyxj.jpg

I used to be on niketalk way back. This is a new user name. Hi hello.

I may have missed this, but is there any info on this colorway?
I'm still kinda curious about this one as well, I'd take this one over the frasers, hmmmmmm

I'll call later, no location "convenient". Info is much appreciated. Might just sit and wait for the online drop.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS where did you go? what mall/city? Were you the first customer for these?

thanks for the info

-Fresh 
got them at westfield topanga here in socal they were sitting on the display and yes was the first one, when i asked the girl she looked at me like what the heck are Metcons? lol

I just called the Mall of Louisiana location and they told me they didnt have any in stores for the Frasers. :/

I just called the Mall of Louisiana location and they told me they didnt have any in stores for the Frasers. :/
Thats odd i am showing them with 12 pairs (FSR) ... try calling after 6 and asking when their next shipment is, because the training footwear buyer told you they should have these.

(I actually was the store manager for this location from 2011-12 great mall) 

Thanks Fresh. I'll keep calling them all day today at various hours and see if I get to speak with someone else. The one who picked up the phone sounded like she didnt know or was just too busy to answer a question.

Thats odd i am showing them with 12 pairs (FSR) ... try calling after 6 and asking when their next shipment is, because the training footwear buyer told you they should have these.

You also think they processed their shipments? or is it showing them with 12 pairs inbound to be recieved?

Anyone have any new intel on the red white and blues?  Really want these and who knows when they'll pop up on Rogue…Was under the impression they'd be around when the frasers showed.

You also think they processed their shipments? or is it showing them with 12 pairs inbound to be recieved?
Im showing it as active inventory..... but that also means they could have the shipment in their back room not broken down yet.... 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS where did you go? what mall/city? Were you the first customer for these?

thanks for the info

-Fresh 
Fresh, Thanks for all the great info.

Any way you can look up if the topanga mall in CA has them still, I just called and the sales associate said they were sold out.  Its hard for me to believe that they sold out in an hour in that one store.

Back
Top Bottom