NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Got my Frasers, so simple so clean. No word on the Invictus pair and still waiting for the RWB color way. Man. This is bad. :lol:

The guy claims he bought them on NDC UK. Is he lying?
im pretty sure they are Samples. two samples were giving out. the neon green & orange 3Ms and then this colorway. buying them on NDC doesnt sound too legit. However, buying them off a tester...easy, just need a size 10 shoe and you can get samples.

I think those are defintly a sample, I just bought a sample
Pair and they have similar colors
yea. you better enjoy those, you lucky, size 10, wearing man you! 
roll.gif

They are on time in terms of what was stated in the preorder.

Cards to be charged mid June.

I beIieve July for shipment.

Did Yall not read the actual preorder forms?

I read it and have been charged I was curious how many others ordered them. I'm on the fence about canceling them.

Last edited:
For anyone who might own all three.. Can anyone tell me sizing comparisons from metcons to reebok lifter plus 2 to Romaleos

So you're both saying you size a half down

I wear a 7.5 (yes I'm small) in the blue lagoons but I get some heel slippage and have to tie the metcons pretty tight to feel comfortable. I feel like I can size down on the metcons. So same with the Romaleos then?

Last edited:
So you're both saying you size a half down

I wear a 7.5 (yes I'm small) in the blue lagoons but I get some heel slippage and have to tie the metcons pretty tight to feel comfortable. I feel like I can size down on the metcons. So same with the Romaleos then?
yes, im a size 9.5, when I got my lava red metcon 9.5 it a looser fit than my volt 9.5. I just got my frasers in a 9 and fits me better. a coach  told me for a weightlifting shoes, snug fit is the way to go, so I got a 9. so far worked out very well with the romaleos

For anyone who might own all three.. Can anyone tell me sizing comparisons from metcons to reebok lifter plus 2 to Romaleos
i own metcons lifters and romeloes, the reebok lifters seem to run a little bigger, id go tts on the metcon and the romeloes and a half size down on the reeboks. i got my regular size and i wish they were smaller

These are pretty dope.

been late on the metcon game, but hows the arch support on these?
They are a stable shoe due to the stiffness (in terms or torsional resistance) due to the insole, but I would not say they have ture arch support.  They have a normal profile, thus being it does not have a built up arch like superfeet, or other off the shelf orthodics. The insole is thicker than a traditional insole, which gives better support and stability, but the arch profile is the same as all other nike insoles. 

Rouge has a bunch of sizes in the game royals, camos, daring reds and persians. Including small sizes for the ladies, just grabbed the wife a size 5 in the persians so she doesn't complain anymore.

Last edited:
Rouge has a bunch of sizes in the game royals, camos, daring reds and persians. Including small sizes for the ladies, just grabbed the wife a size 5 in the persians so she doesn't complain anymore.
Thanks for the heads up!! just scored myself another pair of camos.

Need a pair of shoes for work and just saw that finish line has the frasers in stock locally and the nike air max TR in camo, gonna go check out them both in person and see whats up, hell yeah!

In other news, been rocking the persians for wods and loving them. Swapped out the laces for some rope laces and get compliments left and right!

Rogue Fitness has many colors in stock and available!!
Game Royal w/ Midnight Navy, Lt Retro, & White
Daring Red w/ Blue Graphite & Hot Lava
Black, Gum Medium Brown, Volt
and
Cool Grey, Black, & Persian

In relation to the mesh part of the Metcon, where does your big toe hit?  My big toe just clears the mesh part, feels kind of big but it's still okay.  Would sizing down by 0.5 be better?  

Back
Top Bottom