NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Love my 2Pood shorts, have three pairs. Also love Hylete, they're relatively inexpensive, and love the zippered pockets. I'm in shorts a lot, so pockets are crucial.

Are the Nike Shorts still on NDC?

A couple of months into CF, I stopped wearing no shows. Started with Nike 3/4's (Black), slowly started incorporating Stance Socks. Good to see people stepping up their sock game, :lol:.

My office sock game was flourishing while my gym sock game was struggling, they match up well now.

Oh, got my shipping confirmation for RWB's :smokin Won't be here by Saturday but got my pair.

I also only wear red line and 2 pood to workout in and I wear lulu to coach in. Get a discount at lulu so that always helps me justify buying more of it haha also have a stance addiction for the two years or so. Best socks on the market for dress or athletic wear

Love my 2Pood shorts, have three pairs. Also love Hylete, they're relatively inexpensive, and love the zippered pockets. I'm in shorts a lot, so pockets are crucial.

Are the Nike Shorts still on NDC?

A couple of months into CF, I stopped wearing no shows. Started with Nike 3/4's (Black), slowly started incorporating Stance Socks. Good to see people stepping up their sock game, :lol:.

My office sock game was flourishing while my gym sock game was struggling, they match up well now.

Oh, got my shipping confirmation for RWB's :smokin Won't be here by Saturday but got my pair.

I got a couple LE pair of 2Poods that I love. My Merica v.4.0s should be here soon! You should try Redline Gear Pulse shorts (Matt Frasers Sponsor).. They have pockets too..

Never tried lulu but of all I've tried I feel like the vapors 8" woven are great quality. Plus, they don't come past my knees which has always been an issue with Nike..

I only work out in shorty shorts. Can't stands me some long shorts when I'm throwing around weight and getting after WOD's.

Never tried lulu but of all I've tried I feel like the vapors 8" woven are great quality. Plus, they don't come past my knees which has always been an issue with Nike..

I only work out in shorty shorts. Can't stands me some long shorts when I'm throwing around weight and getting after WOD's.

Try those 2Pood Rangers! Their v.3.0 and v.4.0 shorts are solid too! If anyone is searching eBay these are mine btw..

View media item 1610980View media item 1610981

I have a couple pairs of virus shorts and love em, may have too give 2Pood a shot though.

I was disappointed with the rogue fight shorts. had great reviews they're just longer than I would have liked

Would sell a pair of never used Grey/ Gum Metcon's in a size 11 if anyone is interested. Sug retail would save you tax and shipping

I have a couple pairs of virus shorts and love em, may have too give 2Pood a shot though.

I was disappointed with the rogue fight shorts. had great reviews they're just longer than I would have liked

Hit me up if you're a medium or 32" waist..

View media item 1611207
Taking a vacay in SD anyone want me to check on their orders? Ha jk, hoping to drop in on a class though and run in to fish.

Man I had one of their dri-blend (poly cotton blend) shirts in the shopping cart and couldn't pull the trigger once the shipping cost showed up as $10. Made my order $45 for 1 shirt.. Just couldn't do it..

Wasn't a big fan of the 2pood v3.0. Thought they were too loose. Big fan of the Pendleton. Perfect length and hug your quads.

Wasn't a big fan of the 2pood v3.0. Thought they were too loose. Big fan of the Pendleton. Perfect length and hug your quads.

That's why I went a size down. I'm a 32" waist but wear their smalls.. On the contrary, I wear a large in their v.4.0s.. If you love the Pendleton you'll love the v.4.0s

Last edited:
No show socks FOR LIFE! The focus on my feet are my shoes (metcon, jordan, airmax).

The one thing I didn't dig/get when I started CF was the "uniform". Board shorts, crew socks and wack nano's. I did New Balance Minimus, Lulu and rando beater shirts when I began. Now it's Metcon's, Lulu, rando beater shirts and rehband sleeves. 

I think the Nike phenom shorts are the most comfortable. It has a pro combat compression short and then a loose short over. I like the 7" shorts cause they're above my knee but not nutters. I can't get in to the sock game I'm too sweaty.

No show socks FOR LIFE! The focus on my feet are my shoes (metcon, jordan, airmax).

The one thing I didn't dig/get when I started CF was the "uniform". Board shorts, crew socks and wack nano's. I did New Balance Minimus, Lulu and rando beater shirts when I began. Now it's Metcon's, Lulu, rando beater shirts and rehband sleeves. 
yeah I like to use Nike hyper-lite elite running socks. I get them from places like tj maxx for 3.99. They're great, they keep my feet cool and dry. I started crossfit about 4 months ago and never quite understood the fashion element of it, I admit I do buy some crossfit stuff because of how they look, but it still serves a functional purpose. I've never used stance socks because they look too thick and seem like they would make my feet sweaty? Can some say if they do, I'm curious?

LuLu is as much of the "uniform" as board shorts, at least in SoCal. I'm a Nike guy, and was in Nike Frees in the beginning but I felt unstable squatting (I would wear Vans). Switched to NB Minimus and they only lasted a month. Caved in and bought Nanos, no regrets. The only shoe that can handle rope climbs like Nanos is the MetCon. Even then, Nanos feel better when rope climbing.

Just got order confirmation on a a pair of Frasers from FNL. Really excited to get them. How long did it take you guys to get a shipping confirmation from FNL after your order confirmation? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom