NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Got my blue/orange pair today. I was wearing some thick crew socks but these fit TTS for me.

They look nice and simple. I have no anecdotal accounts working out in them. I don't do Crossfit and would probably use them strictly for lifting/working out. Besides sprinting or a circuit course, I wouldn't run in them.

Randomly checked and was able to snag my 11.5 Thank god I no longer have to worry about it. So much for their "Notify me when in stock" I signed up and received nothing in my email haha.

i did the same. received the email long after info was posted on NT :lol:

Wore my Metcons tonight (like every night since I got them lol) for some overhead squats and they performed beautifully. Now I have more OHS to look forward to tomorrow [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Dude yeah these shoes make me look forward to doing ****. Just wanna have doggy with these shoes man.

Hey there, I have been following this thread for a while and decided to join and contribute.

I have three pairs of metcons and I love them. I wear a 13 in nanos and also in metcons. At first the metcons were tight and I was a bit worried since nike doesn't offer 13.5 but a wod or two later they loosened up a d fit great.

I talked to a store in London and they told me that the camo metcons will be in stores in the end of March.

Does anyone have a lead on some size 13? I preordered them from Roadrunnner back in January and just received word that they're delayed shipping for the 4th time. First time poster, long time lurker! Thanks!

Last edited:
I wore my Orange/Blues today. I wear an 11.5 in Nikes and ordered my TTS.

I'd say these are definitely TTS. There wasn't any heel slippage and not a lot of room in my toe. I only wore them to play dodgeball (lol) and then rowed 6000 meters afterward.

I'm kind of taking a sabbatical from lifting right now but I do plan on wearing these to the gym while I rehab.

Literally just tried my metcon 1s on just now. They came in earlier.

My initial reaction is I'm slightly disappointed with the fit. It fits my left foot pretty perfectly, but it feels a little off on my right; there's a little bit of heel slippage.

I usually double sock when I crossfit so maybe it'll feel better then

Literally just tried my metcon 1s on just now. They came in earlier.

My initial reaction is I'm slightly disappointed with the fit. It fits my left foot pretty perfectly, but it feels a little off on my right; there's a little bit of heel slippage.

I usually double sock when I crossfit so maybe it'll feel better then
Did you go TTS?

Anyone know a restock date for any of the vendors for the Orange/Blue/Black pair? I am determined to get them. I had them in my cart when Rogue got them in :smh: but I am in Japan, and missed it by lag during checkout.

1 pair of 10.5 and I am good!

Anyone know a restock date for any of the vendors for the Orange/Blue/Black pair? I am determined to get them. I had them in my cart when Rogue got them in :smh: but I am in Japan, and missed it by lag during checkout.

1 pair of 10.5 and I am good!

chat with Rogue customer support. They should be able to give you at least a timetable. They did when I asked about the black pair.

I was able to order a pair from Nike Chicago today. Grabbed a size 8.5, maybe you guys can check there tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom