NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Damn, just when I thought I was done after getting the RWBs Nike has to drop these on me!!  Decisions, decisions....

A+ marketing by nike. With that said, it's gonna bring out all the beasts/resellers, so a lot of people better get prepared to be disappointed or pay resell. including myself. I'll definitely come away with one pair one way or another

is there a banned X on the back? :nerd:

Nike straight up stole my idea :smh:

Last edited:
Fresh is FNL getting the banned? Remember the camo AMPs were hyped but that hype did die down. Although they look great I don't think the masses are using the Metcons as a casual shoe near as much as some other Nike lines. They are made to workout in.

Last edited:
Anyone know if these are only being released on NDC or other retailers will carry them as well? 

damn, after i have been off this thread for a while, come back to post a question to see if anyone copped the Nano 5's and a comparison versus the metcon....

But SHHHIII** those "Banned" Metcons are HOT

Its one thing to lurk and repost info, but at least give credit where credit is due

He does. ProjectX never stated he hasthe secret info on connection. He posts a shoe with the person he got the info from. I'm sure most of his followers aren't here on this board. He just posts info for his followers.
ProjectX is not a lurker, he's a guy displaying information for others. Hmm, sounds a lot like this forum!

AAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDD....

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/07/nike-metcon-1-banned

RIP team retail
mean.gif

note that you can buy 2 pairs tho... if you are able to

Last edited:
Its one thing to lurk and repost info, but at least give credit where credit is due

He does. ProjectX never stated he hasthe secret info on connection. He posts a shoe with the person he got the info from. I'm sure most of his followers aren't here on this board. He just posts info for his followers.
ProjectX is not a lurker, he's a guy displaying information for others. Hmm, sounds a lot like this forum!

Not sure is srs. You're telling me hes never gotten info from this thread and reposted it?! C'mon bruh.
Its one thing to repost info to help people out its another to repost to try and gain followers/customers.
He's clearly in this thread and taking info yet doesn't post or doesn't let it be known who he is....lurker

I do applaud what he does (and always have) as far as selling metcons at no mark up to help people who don't have the assistance that we do in this thread. I am also a customer and have several project X tshirts, but niketalk is a community and we clearly help each other out. Taking info from this thread and using to gain attention for your brand without at least giving NT credit is what leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth

I'd like a pair of those. I have the Orange/blue lagoon Pair and would like one of he newer designs (sadly I returned the Camo pair).

Will FNL and FTL and Co be carrying them?

How do you like those 3.0's at the top?
they run on the smaller side which is weird for nike. im usually somewhere between a 10 and a 10.5 with all nike shoes and these are a 10.5 but feel like a 9. super snug. not sure if they need to stretch out. so im giving them a couple days and i have a shoe horn in them right now to see if i can get them to stretch, but i love the feel and the look.

they run on the smaller side which is weird for nike. im usually somewhere between a 10 and a 10.5 with all nike shoes and these are a 10.5 but feel like a 9. super snug. not sure if they need to stretch out. so im giving them a couple days and i have a shoe horn in them right now to see if i can get them to stretch, but i love the feel and the look.
have you done any sort of squatting or deadlifting in them? How squishy is the sole?

Are they significantly lighter than the metcons?

have you done any sort of squatting or deadlifting in them? How squishy is the sole?

Are they significantly lighter than the metcons?
just got them so ive only worn them casually, they are super light though and not too squishy, id probably still only use them for endurance metcons and stick to the nike metcon or romeleo for any barbell related work

just got them so ive only worn them casually, they are super light though and not too squishy, id probably still only use them for endurance metcons and stick to the nike metcon or romeleo for any barbell related work
thanks

Back
Top Bottom