NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Trying to get them Banned Metcons will probably be an epic fail just like when the Metcons launched initially, I been wanting a red based Metcon, these definitely fit the bill. In other news can't wait for my Invictus Metcons to ship in teh next couple weeks.

I really, really,really like the banned metcons. If I didn't already have the lava reds, I would probably try to cop.

My money might be better invested in romaleos at this point.

Between the blue lagoons and the lava reds, my metcon itch has been scratched.

Also, while I am interested, I'm not interested enough to pay over retail for the banned metcons.

Last edited:
I would lay off the MetCons but...but...

Invictus pair en route, going to try to get these black/red joints and still waiting on a 20% code from eastbay to get some romaleos. Been selling shoes from my collection and my Nanos to fund this, nothing from my day to day funds so far. :lol:

Last edited:
Trying to get them Banned Metcons will probably be an epic fail just like when the Metcons launched initially, I been wanting a red based Metcon, these definitely fit the bill. In other news can't wait for my Invictus Metcons to ship in teh next couple weeks.

Has anyone tried the Nike online pilot system? It's a market based trial and has been used mostly for Jordan's. Seems eventually it will be used for hyped up launches.

Last edited:
Not sure is srs. You're telling me hes never gotten info from this thread and reposted it?! C'mon bruh.
Its one thing to repost info to help people out its another to repost to try and gain followers/customers.
He's clearly in this thread and taking info yet doesn't post or doesn't let it be known who he is....lurker

I do applaud what he does (and always have) as far as selling metcons at no mark up to help people who don't have the assistance that we do in this thread. I am also a customer and have several project X tshirts, but niketalk is a community and we clearly help each other out. Taking info from this thread and using to gain attention for your brand without at least giving NT credit is what leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth

Lol! Seriously! This whole thread is riddled with lerking. I think you guys take this internet thread to serious. Like I said, he gives the credit to the person he's getting it from.

Can someone tell me what the difference would be in the women's Metcon vs men's (besides colorways).

Are the shoes built proportionally different? Or is it exactly the same fit as sizing down a men's metcon? Girlfriend tried a men's metcon and didn't like the fit, but now she likes the women's colorways.

Can someone tell me what the difference would be in the women's Metcon vs men's (besides colorways).

Are the shoes built proportionally different? Or is it exactly the same fit as sizing down a men's metcon? Girlfriend tried a men's metcon and didn't like the fit, but now she likes the women's colorways.
Womens shoes are different from mens. If you're going from mens to womens you would have to size up 

The width of a women's shoe is a B width while men's is a D. Meaning women's has smaller width and the reason some ladies couldn't wear the men's.

Back
Top Bottom