NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Will the quick strikes continue throughout September? I saw the daring red and persian violoet on ndc earlier so I'm hoping they keep on restocking others also.

Honestly just don't comment then. This thread is one of the most helpful ones on NT. Who cares if his sources weren't correct; he tried to get info for us. It's more than most of us have done to help out. He already admitted he f***** up, no need to b**** about it any more. :smh:

Umm... I care! And so do the members who lost out on a pair of RWB bc of a "Rogue source" that said they were in stock when they could have easily bought them on Eastbay. Btw.. Still waiting.. Or the members passed on Squadrons etc for 3Ms because of a source. No one said this wasn't a great thread but it's only great to the extent of its sources.. Members can contribute in other ways than saying they have a "source"..

Although the comments were light hearted they were still just.. Do your due deligence my friend..

Umm... I care! And so do the members who lost out on a pair of RWB bc of a "Rogue source" that said they were in stock when they could have easily bought them on Eastbay. Btw.. Still waiting.. Or the members passed on Squadrons etc for 3Ms because of a source. No one said this wasn't a great thread but it's only great to the extent of its sources.. Members can contribute in other ways than saying they have a "source"..

Although the comments were light hearted they were still just.. Do your due deligence my friend..
Clearly the comments weren't light hearted if you're going about it like this. I didn't disagree about the fact that he didn't have the best sources, I'm just getting at the fact that they're just workout shoes. Like it shouldn't be a big deal, you'll be fine when the next colorway comes out.
Oh and for the RWB, try Nike Dallas. They had some about a week and a half ago. 214.363.4127. There's your due diligence "my friend".

Anyway, two colorways of the 2:
View media item 1698689View media item 1698690

Clearly the comments weren't light hearted if you're going about it like this. I didn't disagree about the fact that he didn't have the best sources, I'm just getting at the fact that they're just workout shoes. Like it shouldn't be a big deal, you'll be fine when the next colorway comes out.
Oh and for the RWB, try Nike Dallas. They had some about a week and a half ago. 214.363.4127. There's your due diligence "my friend".

Lol! I got them when they first came out.. Decided not to wait on Rogue.. Some people weren't as lucky.. Your due deligence should be reading back through the thread.. It might do you come good.. It seems as though you've only read them as of late.."My Friend"

Thanks for the update on the 2's.. I'll get more excited about them in 6 months... I agre they're just workout shoes.. But look how long this thread is.. 6505 pages of addicted Nt members who really like their metcons and don't mess around.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

Any updates from your Nike connection on the 3Ms releasing? Assuming he/she was incorrect?
she must have been incorrect. my bad for getting peoples hopes up. she said QS in august, just assumed she knew her ****.

tired.gif
 my bad people. my bad. 
tired.gif
My nike rep told me the same thing, havent been in the training division for a month or so now so im not sure what happened, but his source was right on point with my source. Not sure if there is a shipping delay like with what happened to the original colors...... I guess we will have to wait and see...

Glad to see the Camo soles hit the net, i swear i gave you guys a clear hint about how this would look.. if i have time i will go back and find my post. 

Those bottom ones will be copped. I am trying to tell myself to wait until the 2 drops. i dont need 3 pairs of 1s......right? :lol:

That isn't encapsulated air in the heal is it? Why would they do that? Would effect rigidity?

Last edited:
I'm glad it will look like air and like a normal nike shoe.

It's a hard plastic addition to the heel to protect the back of the shoe when doing HSPU. Big issue with the 1's was that some people were having issues with sole seperation due to HSPU.

Not a fan of the two colorways posted.

I like those black/white ones.

Hey anyone got any update on the 3Ms are the coming out this August? August 37th maybe? Hey guys hey

Just bought a pair of Daring Reds in size 10 from NDC. Hopefully the order goes through and everything goes down the right way. If anybody is looking for those it still says size 10 is in stock.

My nike rep told me the same thing, havent been in the training division for a month or so now so im not sure what happened, but his source was right on point with my source. Not sure if there is a shipping delay like with what happened to the original colors...... I guess we will have to wait and see...

Glad to see the Camo soles hit the net, i swear i gave you guys a clear hint about how this would look.. if i have time i will go back and find my post. 

I remember the post. You said the Amp 2s would be crazy. And they are. Next year needs to come quick. Hope new position is going well.

Nike outlet in San Leandro, ca, was super random, was picking up runners for the lady. This outlet doesn't usually get any good finds.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on the teal metcon women size 6 around toronto and area? Nike in downtown Toronto does not carry them, Rogue just took them down and Sportchek definitely does not have them either :frown:

Last edited:
Heading down through a bit of Oregon next weekend and you best believe I'm hitting both outlets I pass along the way. Fingers crossed for a little love :smile:

Back
Top Bottom