NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Couldn't agree more. Maybe a pair or two before the holidays, but that's probably about it. I'm still not sold on the look of the 2s, so if the 1s hit ID when they drop I might just go all in on the original for another year.

I just ordered that CW with my claim voucher.  Ill post a couple pics when they arrive

Nice! What are the defects that you guys are getting claim vouchers for? I wonder if I could get it for my one and only pair. They have the older mesh that didn't hold up well.

Nice! What are the defects that you guys are getting claim vouchers for? I wonder if I could get it for my one and only pair. They have the older mesh that didn't hold up well.
Thats all I had too, you should submit.

I had the original blue lagoon/orange CW and I had been wodding in them since release.  Started to see some mesh rip and had heel seperation just starting to show but nothing extreme overall.  I got approved right away! 

Finally got a pair of the Squadrons last week. Waited until my previous WOD sneakers were gone beyond repair; but I had to visit 5 stores before I found my size. Ended up going TTS, and I already logged 3 WODs in them. Liking the stability so far, but the collar has been kind of digging into my left lateral ankle (I wear drifit crew socks during WODs); hopefully it'll loosen up after I get more WODs in with these.

View media item 1772399

Just sent my sneakers in claims. Hopefully they get accepted and I can cop a new pair of Metcons. Would love the squadron blue but looks like it's sold out. Probably go for the red pair.

Suppose to come out tomorrow (11/04) actually and more colorways to come out on Nov 18.

Gold-medal boxer Ryota Murata wants to feel low to the ground during his workouts, almost as if he’s barefoot. Insights like this sit at the heart of the new Nike Free Trainer 1.0 line, which boasts the most articulated sole of the Nike Free Trainers.

The first colorway, the Nike Free Trainer 1.0 "Chalk for Your Feet" is indicative of the shoe’s tough and lightweight rubber outsole, which wraps up around the edges of the foot for an agile grip on any training surface, similar to the grip that chalk provides athletes in the gym.

Designed with a zero-millimeter offset that makes foot muscles work harder to grip and balance, the shoe enables natural motion and offers a barefoot-like feel to athletes who lift, run, jump and cut as they pursue their performance potential.

The heel counter in the Nike Free Trainer 1.0 keeps the outsole platform balanced while Dynamic Flywire delivers lockdown and lateral stability through sharp cutting motions.

A low-profile platform, zero-drop foam midsole maintains stability under the load compression of weight lifting at the same time responsive cushioning in the sockliner offers comfort.

This colorways called "Chalk for your Feet".

View media item 1774153View media item 1774154

other colorrways
View media item 1774161View media item 1774162View media item 1774163View media item 1774164View media item 1774165

Last edited:
$150 for those 1.0's man Nike must've lost they damn mind

agreed but I ordered them anyways. :smh:

going to try them on and see how they feel :lol: if they don't live up to expectations I'll send them back and wait for deep discount later on

They remind me somewhat of the Hyperfeel that was released a couple of years ago (they had pretty minimal offset).

View media item 1774438

My favorite all around workout shoe.

Just recently tries the Speed Trainer 3s and was very impressed, might be my next go to workout shoe, also one of the best looking out there.

Regular black and white Metcon 1s (best colorway to me) coming out on the 12th

Nike Metcon 1
Black/White
Style #: 837022-010
12 November 2015
$120

View media item 1774529View media item 1774528

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom