NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Still waiting on my Grey/Orange to arrive after ordering last Wednesday. According to the tracking information they've been processed through a USPS sort facility in NY so hopefully they'll be on the way to me shortly. Will keep you guys posted. If everything goes as planned, they'll be to my door for under $160.

Still waiting on my Grey/Orange to arrive after ordering last Wednesday. According to the tracking information they've been processed through a USPS sort facility in NY so hopefully they'll be on the way to me shortly. Will keep you guys posted. If everything goes as planned, they'll be to my door for under $160.
Where did you get them from? Been trying to get them, but heard it is not going to be released here in the U.S. 

Where did you get them from? Been trying to get them, but heard it is not going to be released here in the U.S. 

Will post up the link when they are in hand. Just want to make sure everything is as it seems before sending others down a yet to be confirmed path.

Again faster is having a massive clearance sale if you use the code "AFSHOEDEAL" at checkout. Can save 50% on Romeleos and other lifters as well as 60% on training shoes. Unfortunately, they don't have any metcons.

Last edited:
Again faster is having a massive clearance sale if you use the code "AFSHOEDEAL" at checkout. Can save 50% on Romeleos and other lifters as well as 60% on training shoes. Unfortunately, they don't have any metcons.
Good looking out. The Romaleos dont seem to be part of the sale.

I was able to phone order a pair of banned from Nike in Utah. $116 shipped ! Can't wait to get it Wednesday. I guess it was a returned pair so there was only one size 10

Back
Top Bottom