NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

It doesn't state specifically men's or women's, but Eastbay release calendar has the 2s releasing January 30th.
Don't quote me on this, as this is just info that I've found reading through various parts of the web and can't confirm it's true, but...

From what I've found it looks like there will be colorways released on 2/1 on NDC. Retailers supposedly won't get their inventory until 2/20. So it makes me wonder if this is Eastbay posting them all up, but when you add them to your cart they'll be backordered like other colorways like the Black & White most recently?

Last edited:
Don't quote me on this, as this is just info that I've found reading through various parts of the web and can't confirm it's true, but...

From what I've found it looks like there will be colorways released on 2/1 on NDC. Retailers supposedly won't get their inventory until 2/20. So it makes me wonder if this is Eastbay posting them all up, but when you add them to your cart they'll be backordered like other colorways like the Black & White most recently?

Not far fetched at all. 2/1 needs to hurry up and get here.

Local shop in Salt Lake City posted that they got the men's Red colorway today and are expecting to get a wmn's colorway tomorrow. 

Squadron Blues elude me once again.

Missed out on the grey/gold. :frown:

Can't wait for the 2's.

Still haven't received my "Hunters" from my connect. Can't complain for $72.

I'm new to this but a store in my home town has them for sale already (metcon2's) men and woman. Someone form Cali ordered them over the phone.

Momentum Running Co.
Laredo, TX, 78045

View media item 1869039

I'm new to this but a store in my home town has them for sale already (metcon2's) men and woman. Someone form Cali ordered them over the phone.

Momentum Running Co.
Laredo, TX, 78045

View media item 1869039

per their instagram page

"momentumrunningcoThe Newest Innovation of Training is In Stock!!! Call us or drop by ASAP!! 5 Colors available. Men sizes 6-12.5, Women Sizes 5.5-10 "

ordered the og Volts from momentum. great service and fast shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom