NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

So the only people who got codes had to sit on the phone with Nike for 20min THEN got a code emailed to them.   No one got an access code emailed to them without jumping through a hoop.     

So the only people who got codes had to sit on the phone with Nike for 20min THEN got a code emailed to them.   No one got an access code emailed to them without jumping through a hoop.     

pretty much. the code was supposed to be put on accounts that got the email so when you logged in it was automatically on there.

serial of us had to call to have the code out on out Nike+ account. I never received an actual code

you guys over here worried about the twos, but what about the reebok metcons lol

I may be the only one, but I find it funny that they release a slim metcon styled silhouette right before the 2s come out...

nerd.gif

Reebok out here poaching designs

FNL has another color up on their release calendar for Feb 1st.

Style: 819899-070

Color: COOL GREY/METALLIC GOLD-DARK GREY-GUM MED BROWN-VOLT

Lol! so does "jumping through hoops" mean that a code doesn't exist?

UPDATED

finishline launch calendar lists these Metcon 2 with an RD of feb 1st

Style: 819899-300

Color: VOLTAGE GREEN/BLACK-WOLF GREY-MILITIA GREEN

View media item 1855347

Style: 819899-841

Color: RACER BLUE/WHITE-DEEP ROYAL BLUE-BLACK

View media item 1868360

Style: 819899-007

Color: BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-VOLT

View media item 1855334

Style: 819899-610

Color: GYM RED/WHITE-BLACK-BRIGHT CRIMSON-VOLT

View media item 1868364

Style: 819899-070

Color: COOL GREY/METALLIC GOLD-DARK GREY-GUM MED BROWN-VOLT
View media item 1855328

Then it doesn't exist
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just saw  on the  nikemetconclub instagram that Lauren Fisher is going to be at the Boston event on Saturday.

Also just picked up the game royals for $95 off of Sports Authority, too good to pass up.

Yep, was wondering the same thing. It's eastbay though...

So it might just be a fck up

Lol! Man I must be one of the ones that haven't hat any issues with Eastbay.. Granted, the boxes come smashed and they ship that dumbass surepost where ups literally passed my house to take it to the post office. Other than that, no issues..

Lol! Man I must be one of the ones that haven't hat any issues with Eastbay.. Granted, the boxes come smashed and they ship that dumbass surepost where ups literally passed my house to take it to the post office. Other than that, no issues..
lol Besides pushing back a few backorder dates I've had zero issues, but have read some horror stories from others on here. Let's hope things continue to run smoothly with them

I mean, at this point does it even matter? they'll release to the general public soon enough and everyone can eat

Are the Nike ID's gonna be the 1's or 2's?

The metcon ID session this weekend at Nike Boston is for the metcon 2 ID that allows people to make their ID before Nike puts it in their web site.

The kill cliff east coast championship is this weekend in Boston

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom