NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Where are you guys seeing the iD status wheel? All I see on NIke+ under my orders is more or less a purchase order that says in progress...nothing like the progress wheel some people have screenshottted

Where are you guys seeing the iD status wheel? All I see on NIke+ under my orders is more or less a purchase order that says in progress...nothing like the progress wheel some people have screenshottted

Status wheel is on the email if/when it changes..

Hi guys, I went back a few pages, but couldn't find out... Can somebody please tell me what the difference between the metcon 2 and the metcon 2 amplify?  I noticed the amplify is $10 more, but I cannot figure out what the difference is that warrants the extra $10.  Thank you

Hi guys, I went back a few pages, but couldn't find out... Can somebody please tell me what the difference between the metcon 2 and the metcon 2 amplify?  I noticed the amplify is $10 more, but I cannot figure out what the difference is that warrants the extra $10.  Thank you
No significant difference, just not a general release color. Usually limited quantities available, or color combo/ material that isn't available on regular. like the camo, 3m accents, or if you look at the Blue Monday 2's they have a black plastic heal with a pattern on it where the other colors don't.  But structurally the shoe is the same. 

^ Thanks for the info.  I might pick up a pair of these shoes.  It looks like people are saying that with the metcon 2, I should half size up?  I'm a size 9 in almost everything nike... so get a 9.5?

The AMP version has a different heel pattern and comes in a different exclusive color way !

DM me if your in the US I can get a discount on the Metcon 2's

Thanks for the fitment suggestions guys. 

By the way, speaking of discounts, if you need 30% off on RRS, use coupon code: C6X1H082 .  That code will give you 20% in addition to your 10% VIP discount.

For those of you that have the Blue Mondays, what are your thoughts on the CW.

I think they are the best Cw that I've seen so far out of the available metcon 2 Colors but then again I need to see the others in person

I'm waiting for my total Crimson and racer blue to get in. Also known as the orange and blue pair :lol:

Last edited:
I think they are the best Cw that I've seen so far out of the available metcon 2 Colors but then again I need to see the others in person

I'm waiting for my total Crimson and racer blue to get in. Also known as the orange and blue pair :lol:

Rogue has them available.. Or did you already order them?

They're nice, but the use of the light blue gives the main body a purplish hue until you get them on your feet. My wife thought I had made a mistake and bought a woman's shoe. I shipped mine to NYC while my wife was in town (we live/work in SE Asia) so I just got them last night.

The feel of them is amazing. Must more secure fit than the Metcon 1. The toebox feels a wee, wee, wee bit snugger, but not much. Better heel area for sure. I found my ones (I have 5 pairs + 1 Banned edition that are too snug due to size variations) are often loose around the foot opening. These are comfortably snug around the heel and foot. Tempted to buy another pair to work out in and use these for just wearing; they're almost too nice to sweat in. :smile:

Hope that helps!

Rogue has them available.. Or did you already order them?

Ordered them from RRS for under $100, just waiting for them to receive their shipment or cancellation email from them :lol:

Originally wanted the grey/black and gold but rather make some ids with the gold swoosh if that option ever returns :frown:

Anyone notice the earlier Metcon 1s fit a little more snug than the later versions? I wonder or am I the only crazy one?

Can't wait to get my IDs.. hope they fit good :smile:

Anyone notice the earlier Metcon 1s fit a little more snug than the later versions? I wonder or am I the only crazy one?

Can't wait to get my IDs.. hope they fit good :smile:

The 1's all fit the same to me.. The 2's are definitely enough to differentiate..

Back
Top Bottom