NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Thanks for the comments guys. What about the cut of the cuff area around the sides of the ankles? Is that lower than the metcon 2?

I think it is about the same, if you have a place in your area that sells them go give them a try. I know my D!cks SGs has them locally they might not be the exact color you want but it gives you a better idea about them so if you wanted to order a pair from somewhere else.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys. What about the cut of the cuff area around the sides of the ankles? Is that lower than the metcon 2?

If it helps, I'm a size 9.5 in the metcon 3s

Here's what I wear in the following shoes that you've listed for comparision

Flyknit Chukka FSB: 8.5
Flyknit Racer: 9.5/10
Flyknit Streaks: 9.5
AM LD Zero: 9.5
AM 95: 9.5
AM 97: 9.5

I started going half a size up on the fk racers because to me it just seemed a little narrow for my liking

Some of the lame cws for the regular 3s and dsx flyknits are up for sale on Nike with coupon code bonus20 20 percent off. The dsx comes out to 112 after taxes

Some of the lame cws for the regular 3s and dsx flyknits are up for sale on Nike with coupon code bonus20 20 percent off. The dsx comes out to 112 after taxes
Cheers for the code I'll be ordering some none uk standard colours.
I wouldn't call the 2 men's colourways (og and chlorine) lame mind! Reppers in there too.. tempted by the college colourways at that price.

Last edited:
Cheers for the code I'll be ordering some none uk standard colours.
I wouldn't call the 2 men's colourways (og and chlorine) lame mind! Reppers in there too.. tempted by the college colourways at that price.

Glad to help. I was mainly talking about the dsx in the regard of lame cws lol. I would rock the 3s but I really want to get a pair of dsx first. Or I might wait til the freedoms go on sale

Nike metcon 3 Royal Reign now showing as coming soon on Nike UK. No word on US release though. 

Looks like it has a velvet sock liner with a leather heal area. 

Hi NT fam, my Blue Monday Metcon 2 is nearly done for. Really interested to get the Metcon 3 Royal Reign.

How is the sizing on the Metcon 3? Should I stick to the same size as my Metcon 2?

Haven't been checking this thread lately. Any advice is highly appreciated!

Hi NT fam, my Blue Monday Metcon 2 is nearly done for. Really interested to get the Metcon 3 Royal Reign.
How is the sizing on the Metcon 3? Should I stick to the same size as my Metcon 2?
Haven't been checking this thread lately. Any advice is highly appreciated!

I stayed with my normal size with the 3s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom