NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

No luck on getting my right shoe of the DSX 2s not to slip. Looks like they will go back in the box & back in the closet. Really sucks because I really do like them but a lesson learned on them & I will not be buying an other CWs.

Saw these in person today, might need to pick up a pair soon.

43CB2430-5F1C-4F87-9218-DFDC2A92CA63.jpeg

No luck on getting my right shoe of the DSX 2s not to slip. Looks like they will go back in the box & back in the closet. Really sucks because I really do like them but a lesson learned on them & I will not be buying an other CWs.
You know you could send those back through Nike Claims and get a product voucher good for NDC. If you purchased them from NDC return shipping is free too.

NT check your nike plus app

FREE METCONs!

Talked in the chat and they confirmed my address

Attachments

• 626B9343-C5DC-482D-A0D9-A34F8D90509A.png
    626B9343-C5DC-482D-A0D9-A34F8D90509A.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
Just grabbed the DSX Flyknit 2s and a ton of clothing. Good deal w/ eBates at 10% and extra 25% off sale. Excited to put these to the test, needed a new shoe now and decided to go with them over the Metcon 3s. Can't wait to ID a pair of Metcon 4s

^^Just be aware of heel slippage. I had a pair of the Chile Reds & had terrible heel slippage could never get it to stop, changed socks & tightened it so tight I almost cut the circulation off & still the same issue. I returned them for a refund. Awesome shoe but it let me down with that issue. Hopefully you do not run into any issues.

^^Just be aware of heel slippage. I had a pair of the Chile Reds & had terrible heel slippage could never get it to stop, changed socks & tightened it so tight I almost cut the circulation off & still the same issue. I returned them for a refund. Awesome shoe but it let me down with that issue. Hopefully you do not run into any issues.
Yea I heard about slippage issues with several people. I sized down .5 size hopefully that helps.

Seems like not a whole lot has changed from the 3 to the 4 glad its got more flexibility in the upper though, thoughts?

Last edited:
Well based on that reviewers opinion of the Metcon 4 and the Flyknit 2s, I opted to get a pair of the 3s on discount on NDC. Would’ve liked the B/W colorway but I’ll be okay with the weird neon pair.

That heel slippage is no joke! I'm glad I went to the store to ref them on before I bought. Easy pass for me because of that. Hope they fix this asap!

That heel slippage is no joke! I'm glad I went to the store to ref them on before I bought. Easy pass for me because of that. Hope they fix this asap!

I returned DSX 2s for that simple fact, I could not get passed it. I won’t buy the 4 right now due to the boring CWs dropping. There are a few I like but I won’t be hunting this model this time.

Back
Top Bottom