NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

PXL_20210722_231053849.MP.jpg

Got my Mat Fraser Matcons in; the React is definitely a welcome addition without any loss of stability.

Ordered these for my wife, she loved her flyknit 6s until she tried the UA PR2 . See if these get her back on team Nike

Looks like the "Made From Sport" edition won't drop until 8/31. Found it on Solesense.com, never heard of the site, but it's the only place I can find a release day, I searched with the style number listed on NDC. Here's the link.

My wife won’t stop talking about these shoes. She is absolutely in with these but she also hasn’t tried squats or deadlifts yet. But it looks like this is her new go to

Ordered a pair of Wolfs this AM, now I don’t have to beat my Matcons up & can put them back in the box.

On a side note, picked up a pair of Nano X1 Fronings & I’m pleasantly surprised in the fit & stability of them if anyone was wondering.

I’m on the fence between those are the white and black. Almost all my shoes are white. I just like white shoes

I’m on the fence between those are the white and black. Almost all my shoes are white. I just like white shoes

I was on the fence between those and the gray ones with the gum sole, ended up going with these because they have a little more personality — the color accents and numbers make them more interesting IMO.

Grabbed both the multi coloured and wolf greys. Impressed with the react in these.

Has anyone found a laces site which sells laces like the ones that were in metcon 1/2? They had a dash pattern through the lace and were noticeably nicer than the laces from the 3s me up.

I’m interested in that too. Since the 2s all the laces have been terrible and constantly come undone

double knot is the way to go.

I don't really get how this velcro thing on the tongue of the 7s is supposed to keep laces from coming undone

double knot is the way to go.

I don't really get how this velcro thing on the tongue of the 7s is supposed to keep laces from coming undone
It’s completely useless to me but I guess you throw it over the knot so when you climb the rope doesn’t undo them?

I’ve worn these things for hitting the gym for years, I don’t know if they’ll ever die? I’ve never cleaned em, they look fine, I think there’s even grass stains on them but I can’t tell cuz it just blends in.
7D3F8D08-0E80-45AD-9AB4-CE24DE4EB789.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom