NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I wish the Daring Red looked like they look on Rogue's website!  That photo is wicked misleading.  I just bought a pair of the FNL anthracite Metcon's, I'm hoping they are indeed a different CW.  If not I'll just return them to the store.

all I want is for rogue to drop some small sizes, I've already got two pairs but I need some for my sister.

Last edited:

Looks like Rogue got the best of us crazies!
Just talked to cust. serv. rep for Rogue.  They said they are releasing the orange/blue and the black/grey today.  I asked for time and he said they will drop any minute.  Take that for what it's worth.

I have a pair of the blacks size 9 sitting in my cart at FNL.  I think I'm going to cancel.  Don't really want the blacks and don't want to purchase a pair that I'm not in love with.  I want those camos and gum.

I have a pair of the blacks size 9 sitting in my cart at FNL.  I think I'm going to cancel.  Don't really want the blacks and don't want to purchase a pair that I'm not in love with.  I want those camos and gum.
the black ones are great to work out with since they wont show dirt that much like the volt on the camos.

Them camo joints are fuego.

Me too. I feel like i would be settling if i got the black ones right now. Gonna wait for the camo joints.

Sounds like a lot of people are waiting for the Camos..... just a heads up, the camo pair is the most limited color we have... may be a roll of the dice.

Either way, we will see a ton of great colors in the Metcons! 

Canceled my FNL order, couple guys at my box already have the black/gry and I dont love them.  Gonna hold out for OG volt or camo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom