NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Pretty upset i went to sleep at 2am to get up at 6:40am to buy some shoes and couldnt even get a damn pair! Its a crossfit shoe for god sake!!!

Son...

Hype on Metcons!?! A homie of mine asked me to get them for him. Figured it wouldn't be a problem whatsoever. It took me forever to even find the "amplify" color on NDC. Once I did find it, it was all sold out.

Is there seriously a resell market for these?!!?!
yea man. crazy crossfit fiends are paying $200+ on them on eBay. its wild.

Last edited:
Congrats to those that got them!

What's Plan B for the suckers like me who want them but missed this "launch"?

Not used to this online stuff, i remember back then you show up early to the store line up ask anyone infront of you what size they are getting and if no one is your size you had a chance of getting that pair

just so y'all know the black anthracite is still available on NDC in all sizes. guess we know who the big winner was today.

we can all thank this post for not being able to cop this morning

Last edited:
Once Hypebeast profiled the shoe on their instagram and online we were doomed. That was notice to all resellers that this was the " next " cop. Hopefully they don't post any pictures on any of the upcoming color ways

Also..... going on Vacation next Thursday.. will be gone for about 2 weeks.... so ill be going dark  lol - 

I will get you what i can until then, after that date you may want to follow the Finishline Twitter account.... 

For Gods sake people!!! There weren't a ton of these even made. why do you think there is such a shortage? Stores didn't prebook a ton of these because no one knew how big it would be.  When they re-release more,it's just what they were able to get from Nike at-once. Nike stock is gone for now. You may see a few popping up here and there,but you will have to know ahead of time to snag any.. See ya in May when Blue/Volt drops

I feel fortunate to land a pair. Manually at that too. I will personally use them for their intended purpose, working out. I don't understand the resell on this particular shoe...
true that. same here. 
I feel fortunate to land a pair. Manually at that too. I will personally use them for their intended purpose, working out. I don't understand the resell on this particular shoe...
true that. same here. can't wait to xfit in these. can't believe there's so much hype for a training/performance shoe. as soon as the market gets saturated it won't be as hyped. look at the black ones. they're kind of accessible now. 

So glad I was able to snag a pair from Rogue on Monday.  Best of all, I even saved $10 since NDC was $130 and Rogue listed theirs for $119.

you can all bet your money Hypebeast will be active on every colorway from this point forward. snagging shoes off NDC isnt hard, just gotta be ready to go when time comes. i do have word of some stores locally getting Camo as well as online. as i get my confirmations from them i will post so everyone that missed the NDC drop can still get their hands on them.

you can all bet your money Hypebeast will be active on every colorway from this point forward. snagging shoes off NDC isnt hard, just gotta be ready to go when time comes. i do have word of some stores locally getting Camo as well as online. as i get my confirmations from them i will post so everyone that missed the NDC drop can still get their hands on them.
Stores don't order from NDC. We get them from a different site. And here's what Camo looks like
Heres my update.....
Caught my attention with the use of "futures" ... you in the industry? 
yeah, I know what's going on unlike most here..I ssume you do too

But that will be the reality for the resellers with this shoe. Its function outweighs its form so to speak.

I wanted camo's because they look good but im not going to pay over retail when i want the shoe to work out in. I have the all black pair. So i'm not going to hit up ebay drop $200 on camo metcons when the black shoes perform the same.

Oh well waiting on grey/gum now. They need to put these on nikeID

I feel the same exact way.

Exactly I just wanted them to workout in, I train hard. All the other colors I just don't care for. Any gum sole colorway I'd buy of these bc they won't get dirty so easy.

Back
Top Bottom