NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I just want a pair at this point color doesn't even matter :lol: just want to beat them into the ground and then re-up on a color i like

I just want a pair at this point color doesn't even matter :lol: just want to beat them into the ground and then re-up on a color i like

Exactly! Thats why I pulled the trigger on the all black pair on Rogue yesterday. Ever since the Nano 3s I have been getting cramps on my arches. So I usually just use chucks. Not I can see if the Metcons can give me what I need. Color doesnt matter to me atleast, they're all going to get beat to hell.

R rodrigofresh good looking on all the input! I am curious to see what the games exclusives are. Maybe some red/blue/white pair? haha. I would like to see some nice Navy colorway, if I did want a specific color.

I just want a pair at this point color doesn't even matter
laugh.gif
just want to beat them into the ground and then re-up on a color i like
Exactly! Thats why I pulled the trigger on the all black pair on Rogue yesterday. Ever since the Nano 3s I have been getting cramps on my arches. So I usually just use chucks. Not I can see if the Metcons can give me what I need. Color doesnt matter to me atleast, they're all going to get beat to hell.

@rodrigofresh good looking on all the input! I am curious to see what the games exclusives are. Maybe some red/blue/white pair? haha. I would like to see some nice Navy colorway, if I did want a specific color.
Ill post a pic when i get my pair. 

The crazy thing is that even being a Nike athlete, Matt Fraser still had to wear the Nanos for the 15.1 announcement. But that workout was held at Reebok so I'll be interested to see if Bridges is rocking the Metcons for Thursday's announcement.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is that even being a Nike athlete, Matt Fraser still had to wear the Nanos for the 15.1 announcement. But that workout was held at Reebok so I'll be interested to see if Bridges is rocking the Metcons for Thursday's announcement.
I was thinking this the moment i saw his name 

Wait this friday? Where?!?!
Finishline.com tomorrow at 10am

NIKE METCON 1                704688                  664         DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA                

I honestly cant remember how these look.... 

-fresh 
I went to check out this color at our lab store 2 min ago..... 

Daring red looks like fruit punch from the picture, in person it looks more red and not as pink

The outsole in the picture will look white, buts its really a light grey

Overall these dont look too bad in person 

I'm hoping he rocks the green Invictus PE's. Doubt it though, Reebok will shut him down. The closest thing he can get away with is wearing the all black Metcon prototypes he wore during the Regionals

Yea should be interesting what Bridges does. Also I realized all the Metcons aside from the Volt pair have looked different than expected in person.

I'm dying for that CAMO Pair.. anyone have any info on that one? 

I'm in NYC and NikeTown has no idea which way is up!   Anyone have any ideas where to procure this fine pair!!

EST? I've been wanting a pair of Volts since release date, but looks like I might have to cop another colorway. I'm sick of switching in and out of Oly shoes for Leg/Deadlift day. I don't CF, I just want these for general gym use/fitness.

I believe he did say EST.

EST? I've been wanting a pair of Volts since release date, but looks like I might have to cop another colorway. I'm sick of switching in and out of Oly shoes for Leg/Deadlift day. I don't CF, I just want these for general gym use/fitness.

Looks like I will be ordering the red pair tomorrow, I really don't care what color I get as long as I have something to hold me over until the grey/purple pair release.

Does anyone have an online discount code?

for the beasts..... there is a super limited color dropping around the time of the Xfit games.... something like 200 pairs.... i heard just ndc 

I need to just stay out of this thread. I've had three pairs so far (one ended up with a friend for retail), and now I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I want to go after the reds tomorrow, knowing that I will end up with a pair of the grey/gum if they launch and of course I will want the limited pair if they actually do release. Never would have thought my shoe addiction and CrossFit addiction would collide.

Looks like I will be ordering the red pair tomorrow, I really don't care what color I get as long as I have something to hold me over until the grey/purple pair release.

Does anyone have an online discount code?

Coupon Code: 10MARCH100 (Take $10 off for orders of $100 or more; expires 3/31/2015)

You can probably look around and find some BDay coupons or some $20 off too. I just happened upon that code in another thread.

I'm dying for that CAMO Pair.. anyone have any info on that one? 

I'm in NYC and NikeTown has no idea which way is up!   Anyone have any ideas where to procure this fine pair!!
They are definitely releasing. But they will be limited and release "around April".

Last edited:
So what's the end game for Nike here? If Reebok continues to be the main sponsor for the Games, I can't see them allowing Nike athletes to wear their shoes. And really, the games are everything. I think it's safe to say the whole Grid League thing did not get the momentum the creators had hoped for.

I don't believe Nike just got into Crossfit to sell shoes, so I'd be interested to see what their long term strategy is.

Back
Top Bottom