NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

My bad guys, been really busy.... wanted to give you an update.... Still have no definite ETA as the port delays have been resolved... now they are just dealing with a backlog of getting ***** out... from oranges to curling irons etc..... Nike is not a priority as they are just brining in whatever they can. I will keep you guys updated..

Also.. when we have pairs online, they will be ready to ship... not no ghost **** like other places are doing.

-Fresh

PS - tried 15.3 today and couldnt even get one muscle up... my arms are shot, at least i got 5 in the books last week, 

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know where to find a pair of the Orange/lagoon in a sz10

My bad guys, been really busy.... wanted to give you an update.... Still have no definite ETA as the port delays have been resolved... now they are just dealing with a backlog of getting ***** out... from oranges to curling irons etc..... Nike is not a priority as they are just brining in whatever they can. I will keep you guys updated..

Also.. when we have pairs online, they will be ready to ship... not no ghost **** like other places are doing.

-Fresh

PS - tried 15.3 today and couldnt even get one muscle up... my arms are shot, at least i got 5 in the books last week, 

Nice can't wait!

I also only got 5 MUs for 15.3. Better than 0 muscle ups ever!

15.3 is a beast no matter where they put the muscle ups, the double unders get you.

Yea a lot of people at my gym were stumped at the DUs. The key was the pacing at the Wall Balls I think. Keep a good pace to not really burn your lung capacity up.

Our gym owner who is usually in the Norcal Regionals did really well.

15.3 is a beast no matter where they put the muscle ups, the double unders get you.
Yea a lot of people at my gym were stumped at the DUs. The key was the pacing at the Wall Balls I think. Keep a good pace to not really burn your lung capacity up.

Our gym owner who is usually in the Norcal Regionals did really well.
Your in Cali? Nice-  I got invited from our training rep to go over to Crossfit Invictus with J Bridges in a couple months, not sure if i am going to be able to make it though...

I can knock out 50 double unders straight, just wish i wouldve had the chance to,,,, Mos def gonna be working on muscle ups this year to get that proper form down. 

-Fresh

Thanks for the update. Is FNL going to be getting the lava red color that has started popping up?

Your in Cali? Nice-  I got invited from our training rep to go over to Crossfit Invictus with J Bridges in a couple months, not sure if i am going to be able to make it though...

I can knock out 50 double unders straight, just wish i wouldve had the chance to,,,, Mos def gonna be working on muscle ups this year to get that proper form down. 

Nice! You should try and make it, im sure it would be a great experience. Invictus is like the Southern California "Norcal CF" as far as being known and competitor level goes.

If you're ever in Norcal hit me up, and we can cruise to my box. Smaller more intimate box, but cool folks. One of the Co-Owners is Dusty Sulon, who I was saying usually makes it to regionals.

I was hoping to atleast finish a round, but I had to finish my MUs to even get there which I didnt :lol: . I definitely gotta ditch the false grip and learn to string them together.

Nice! You should try and make it, im sure it would be a great experience. Invictus is like the Southern California "Norcal CF" as far as being known and competitor level goes.

If you're ever in Norcal hit me up, and we can cruise to my box. Smaller more intimate box, but cool folks. One of the Co-Owners is Dusty Sulon, who I was saying usually makes it to regionals.

I was hoping to atleast finish a round, but I had to finish my MUs to even get there which I didnt :lol: . I definitely gotta ditch the false grip and learn to string them together.

Which box do you train out of bro? My score for 15.3 was 3, i'll take that though, haven't done a ring muscle up in almost 2 years since hurting my shoulder.. Showed up and cranked out 5 before starting the metcon, but when that clock started I only had 3 left in me. I'm still sore from all my missed attempts! Kinda sucks though cause I know if I could've got passed those muscle ups I wouldn't have issues with anything else.

1, my score was 1. I got a couple of muscle ups back in August, and lost them right after. Spend about an hour and a half on Friday trying for a muscle up, ripped up my hands, and went back today for another hour or so. No luck. I snuck back over to the gym for literally 10 minutes this evening, got one, and had to run even though there was still plenty of time on the clock.

Oh well, the feeling of just hitting one again made all the pain and frustration worth it.

Fresh- Get down to Invictus! I have a few friends who have dropped in there and have had nothing but great things to say. I'm also a big time Bridges fan, so I am probably biased.

Happy to say I have completed the set of 4 og metcons! (going to sell the orange and grey pair) Got the black ones today on a phone order from niketown la.

15.3 was a rough one, those wall balls got me. Finished with 353 reps

Which box do you train out of bro? My score for 15.3 was 3, i'll take that though, haven't done a ring muscle up in almost 2 years since hurting my shoulder.. Showed up and cranked out 5 before starting the metcon, but when that clock started I only had 3 left in me. I'm still sore from all my missed attempts! Kinda sucks though cause I know if I could've got passed those muscle ups I wouldn't have issues with anything else.

Crossfit Danville. Yea man I was toast with all my attempts before lol. I would of been totally fine after the MUs. I didn't even sign up for the open since i know for the first 2 I would be traveling in Japan.

Anyways good work everyone. kevman kevman great numbers! Where are you from? Also any opinions on which is the best color? I personally wanted the Orange/Blue lagoon because they looked nice in person, and are actually our gyms colors lol. :smokin

jewelknows jewelknows thanks! I'm in Norcal train out of Lifeworx CrossFit. In my opinion the volt/grey are the best. I love to orange and blue color but a few times on the rower and they are starting to get dirty in the mesh and its impossible to clean. That's why I got the black ones so I can train whatever and not worry about getting dirty.

jewelknows jewelknows thanks! I'm in Norcal train out of Lifeworx CrossFit. In my opinion the volt/grey are the best. I love to orange and blue color but a few times on the rower and they are starting to get dirty in the mesh and its impossible to clean. That's why I got the black ones so I can train whatever and not worry about getting dirty.

Nice! I did the lifework Team Comp not too long ago! Thanks for the tips. Yea I wanted the Volts at first until I saw the Orange/Blue. I may go with the black since they seem to pop up much sooner.

My muscle-ups deserted me yesterday :smh: finished on 278 reps which was annoying as 300+ was certainly on the cards. Reckon i was trying to rush them and thinking about it too much.

Oh well, roll on Thursday for 15.4!

Happy to say I have completed the set of 4 og metcons! (going to sell the orange and grey pair) Got the black ones today on a phone order from niketown la.

15.3 was a rough one, those wall balls got me. Finished with 353 reps
I'm a 13 in the Metcons and looking for the Dove grey color scheme. Got a price in mind?

just checked a couple reports and looks like color 664 is sitting outside in a trailer (outside our distro center with 100's of other trailers) Good news is that the appointment date for it to receive is tomorrow, if this happens then this should be live by friday...
[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]664[/td][td]DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA[/td][td]
NIKE METCON 1
[/td][/tr][/table]
Re attempted 15.3 monday and i couldnt even get one MU.. arms are gone.... 

Todays WOD whooped my *** because i had to use my arms!!!!!!!!!!! 

Partner Workout:
AMRAP in 22′
70 Burpees to 6″ target
50 Thrusters (75/45#)
50 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (95/65#)
30 Burpees to 6″
50 Thrusters (115/75#)
10 Burpees
Max Rep Thrusters (135/95#)

[table][tr][td]704688[/td][td]001[/td][td]ANTHRACITE/WHITE/BLACK/COOL GREY[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]800[/td][td]TOTAL ORANGE/DOVE GREY/BLACK[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]007[/td][td]DARK GREY/WHITE/VOLT/BLACK[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][/table]

And for March/April
[table][tr][td]725183[/td][td]072[/td][td]BLACK/GUM MED BROWN//VOLT[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1 AMP[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]010[/td][td]COOL GREY/BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET/WHITE[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]014[/td][td]DOVE GREY/BLUE GRAPHITE/WOLF GREY/WHITE[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]414[/td][td]GAME ROYAL/MIDNIGHT NAVY/LT RETRO/WHITE[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]664[/td][td]DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Woah, randomly went onto Rogue and they had a 10.5 in the Black colorway. I placed my order for them and it went through. I hope it isn't some system error having that size on there :smile:

Back
Top Bottom