NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just got my hands on these!
AWESOME!! These look sooooo smooth. By the end of the Metcon 1 i might own 4-5 pairs.... smh 

At least i will actually put these shoes to use, unlike my extra room filled with old shoes, as a matter of fact i pulled out a random pair today to wear (2001 CG XI) and they look brand new...

-Fresh 

First post, just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on luke's locker. Stopped by the houston store this morning and picked up the last 10.5 camo metcon 1 they had.  Was bummed out I struck out on the black and volt pair when they first released so I really wanted these when I first saw pics. Looks great in person. Huge thank you to Luke's as well!

Last edited:

First post, just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on luke's locker. Stopped by the houston store this morning and picked up the last 10.5 camo metcon 1 they had.  Was bummed out I struck out on the black and volt pair when they first released so I really wanted these when I first saw pics. Looks great in person. Huge thank you to Luke's as well!
Nice pick up! and welcome to the board.

We will have the original volt color on finishline.com here in a couple weeks.

-Fresh 

Avex, how's the fit?  My Nike Pegasus running shoes are 10.5, just want to make sure size is still true.

I think they are the same thing... just some pics were taken with flash and others without 

I doubt they are the same, the bottom is clearly anthracite on the ones first released with a black heel and black on the ones you showed with a white heel. I don't think you can blame flash for that.

Haha crap I need answers
Sizes 8-13 should go live Friday... Maybe Thursday...   Stay tuned...     (704688-001) 

this is the black/silver we have, use the style number and color code for reference listed above....  I posted an image of this a couple pages bacl

Last edited:
Well UPS transfered my lava's to the post office who inexplicably dropped them at my door step in the middle of baltimore city.

They were promptly stolen from my door. The neighbor down the street knocks on the door tells me she has survailance of a guy stealing the shoes and putting the packaging in her trash. So she came to me and was like here is the box and trash if you want it :lol:.

I called finishline and told them to make the next ones a "sig required" . They were very helpful and apologetic but they said they would ship me a new pair. Idk how they are going to do that since they are sold out online. I called yesterday afternoon but haven't heard anything from them....i am assuming the lady was just being nice not realizing they weren't available to be sent out. Guess i am SOL yet again

Well UPS transfered my lava's to the post office who inexplicably dropped them at my door step in the middle of baltimore city.

They were promptly stolen from my door. The neighbor down the street knocks on the door tells me she has survailance of a guy stealing the shoes and putting the packaging in her trash. So she came to me and was like here is the box and trash if you want it
laugh.gif

I called finishline and told them to make the next ones a "sig required" . They were very helpful and apologetic but they said they would ship me a new pair. Idk how they are going to do that since they are sold out online. I called yesterday afternoon but haven't heard anything from them....i am assuming the lady was just being nice not realizing they weren't available to be sent out. Guess i am SOL yet again
PM me your size, and your order number.

-Fresh 

They were promptly stolen from my door. The neighbor down the street knocks on the door tells me she has survailance of a guy stealing the shoes and putting the packaging in her trash. So she came to me and was like here is the box and trash if you want it :lol:.

Bruhhhh how :smh: time to start a gofundme for JKings metcons

NikeTown Chicago has sizes of the All Black Colorway - I just picked up a size 13 and had them ship it to me.

They were promptly stolen from my door. The neighbor down the street knocks on the door tells me she has survailance of a guy stealing the shoes and putting the packaging in her trash. So she came to me and was like here is the box and trash if you want it :lol: .

PM me your size, and your order number.

-Fresh 

PM sent appreciate the help famb

Back
Top Bottom