NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

for whoever was looking for a size 14, there are some at footlocker.com they seem to have size 14 on the black/grey and size 15 on the orange/grey.

@rabbit12  - I saw this yesterday and you can't actually add them to your cart - I talked with custy service and they said they only had 1 pair yesterday and it sold instantly - their system just doesn't update as fast as it should

Hey guys, first time posting here. I am friends with the manager of Fast Break Athletics, which carries the metcons. They are based in Tennessee and will do phone orders. Currently they have a 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 in the DARING RED. And a 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 in the OG VOLT. Their phone number is (423) 265-0531. Their Facebook page is under Fast Break Athletics. Just want to let you guys know, especially because the daring red is hard to find right now.
Thanks for the info man! just called and snagged my sz 10 in the volts. came out to 140 something with tax and shipping to cali. spoke to mike on the phone. first two times I called the number didn't work. NT must be flooding their phones lol 

Yes they seem to have sizes availabe.
this is where I got my first pair of metcon if you join there vip thing you can get 20% joining is like 2 bucks for the first year then like 70 after that but you can cancel it.
I ended up paying 95usd including shipping for my metcons.

Update
I guess you can only order thru phone orders they are not allowing online orders.

Last edited:
@xDIRTYxDANx no selling in thread man. edit your post no buy selling or trade in thread

Not worth getting this thread lock. Useful info is being dropped here for everyone to acquire a pair

Thanks

Thanks for the info man! just called and snagged my sz 10 in the volts. came out to 140 something with tax and shipping to cali. spoke to mike on the phone. first two times I called the number didn't work. NT must be flooding their phones lol 

You guys are too fast for me. I called the guy and they were out of the red already. Said he shipped as far as San Fran this morning. I could have copped the volt in my size but I'm not in a big hurry. I'll wait till the purple or the camos are released. He did say he had tons of the black and just select sizes in the red and the volt

Hey guys, first time posting here. I am friends with the manager of Fast Break Athletics, which carries the metcons. They are based in Tennessee and will do phone orders. Currently they have a 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 in the DARING RED. And a 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 in the OG VOLT. Their phone number is (423) 265-0531. Their Facebook page is under Fast Break Athletics. Just want to let you guys know, especially because the daring red is hard to find right now.

Thanks a lot rsica! Allan shipped me a pair of volts I was looking for. Great customer service from Fast Break Athletics!

You guys are too fast for me. I called the guy and they were out of the red already. Said he shipped as far as San Fran this morning. I could have copped the volt in my size but I'm not in a big hurry. I'll wait till the purple or the camos are released. He did say he had tons of the black and just select sizes in the red and the volt

Lol I'm the guy from SF who ordered a pair

this is where I got my first pair of metcon if you join there vip thing you can get 20% joining is like 2 bucks for the first year then like 70 after that but you can cancel it.

Update
I guess you can only order thru phone orders they are not allowing online orders.
Just Called in and Ordered the size 14 -- The woman (very nice) said they expect to get their shipment in next friday, and then shipping will be 3-4 days after that -- so not ideal, but I need that 14 for my giant clown feet. Also, I asked about the VIP discount, and she gave it to me for just over $1, and I got 10% off and free shipping -- grand total was $109

Thanks a lot rsica! Allan shipped me a pair of volts I was looking for. Great customer service from Fast Break Athletics!

Lol I'm the guy from SF who ordered a pair

Just talked to Fast Break Athletics and wanted to update you all. All they have left right now are two pairs total. One 11.5 in red and one 7 in volt.

Last edited:

Just Called in and Ordered the size 14 -- The woman (very nice) said they expect to get their shipment in next friday, and then shipping will be 3-4 days after that -- so not ideal, but I need that 14 for my giant clown feet. Also, I asked about the VIP discount, and she gave it to me for just over $1, and I got 10% off and free shipping -- grand total was $109
that discount should've been 20%

This is what happens when you're an ex sneaker head that quits collecting when he starts crossfit........then Nike releases a shoe for crossfit that is awesome. Lol. My fiancée is gonna kill me. Lmao. I met her when I started crossfit so she hasnt seen me crazy for shoes. Lol. The last two I want are the camo and the grey/purple.View media item 1462341

Welcome back lol.. Just when I was going to stop being into sneakers these dropped

Update
Ordered mine on online through my phone. Didn't have to call.

Last edited:

My pair of the camos arrived this morning.  Loving it - this CW may be fave yet - so much better in person than in photos.  I took a set of quick and dirty pics before lacing them on.  NT has been awesome in helping to track down this pair - best of luck to all those still searching. 

http://niketalk.com/g/i/1462529/a/776381/nike-metcon-1-camo-072-colorway/
Fantastic Pics.. Even though I just pulled the trigger on the black, I NEED these in a 14.... anyone have any leads??

Fantastic Pics.. Even though I just pulled the trigger on the black, I NEED these in a 14.... anyone have any leads??
the only place I've seen them pop up is at luke's locker here in texas where I got my pair from, but they stopped doing phone orders. I'm pretty sure they will pop up somewhere else within the next week or two.

the only place I've seen them pop up is at luke's locker here in texas where I got my pair from, but they stopped doing phone orders. I'm pretty sure they will pop up somewhere else within the next week or two.

Thanks. Rabbit12 is right - I picked them up at Luke's too but they aren't taking phone orders now.

Back
Top Bottom