NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

. Looks like a store in SoCal has them!
thanks for the heads up. called the store and they said they only do phone orders if you have shopped in their store before and they have your information in their system...im not having any luck today!! #TheStruggle

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up. called the store and they said they only do phone orders if you have shopped in their store before and they have your information in their system...im not having any luck today!! #TheStruggle

what sz are you looking for?

Guys.....  Please keep in mind that we can share info, we can share links, but we cannot sell our own pairs in this thread, we cannot trade pairs in the thread..... As more and more people join the site for this specific thread, a lot do not know the rules.

The last thing we want to do is get the thread/topic locked. 

Go to the Nike Forum and read the sticky if you need further clarification.
can we pass carts?
Honestly i have no idea, i think we would have to ask the mods  

@Methodical Mgmt

@Methodical Management

@JerkStore
smokin.gif
. Looks like a store in SoCal has them!
You guys the real MVP.  Just ordered a pair over the phone. Will pick it up later today. 

Guys.....  Please keep in mind that we can share info, we can share links, but we cannot sell our own pairs in this thread, we cannot trade pairs in the thread..... As more and more people join the site for this specific thread, a lot do not know the rules.

The last thing we want to do is get the thread/topic locked. 

Go to the Nike Forum and read the sticky if you need further clarification.

can we pass carts?

Honestly i have no idea, i think we would have to ask the mods  

This is considered taboo. An "Oop" if you will.
This same topic is recited on many releases. Mods will advise you to private message each other.

Independent retailers can release the colorways whenever they want. They aren't held to a launch date like with Retro Js or Kobes. The grey/gum released in England (via Nike) already and some US retailers may have it. NDC will be releasing later though.

The grey/gum haven't released in the UK. They were scheduled to this week but in the end only the daring Reds released.

Serious question

has anyone received their camos yet? do they fit larger like the reds? or more like the ogs? or blacks?

Serious question

has anyone received their camos yet? do they fit larger like the reds? or more like the ogs? or blacks?

I have the Orange/lagoon , camos, and daring red all in size 12. And I personally don't see a huge size difference. The Reds might be a tiny bit bigger but not much. The mesh is different on the camos and reds compared to the oringinal releases but I don't see a huge fit difference and haven't had any heel slip as others have reported.

Copped that 9 just now on NDC. I wear a 9 in my Nano 2.0 so hopefully they are somewhat the same. 
I wear 9 nano's and got my 9 anthracite earlier this week and they fit great. You should be good to go, congrats on the new cop!

Last edited:

Yeah i called one and they said that. Then called the other store and they were able to place a order for me.

somebody drop a 9 or 9.5 for me.... thanks in advance!!!

Yeah i called one and they said that. Then called the other store and they were able to place a order for me.
yeah I didn't call the other one because of what the first store told me. I just called them and they are sold out of my size. the dude was shocked at the response they were getting for the shoes. he said I was the 20th person to call. looks like I missed out AGAIN!!!!

somebody drop a 9 or 9.5 for me.... thanks in advance!!!

yeah I didn't call the other one because of what the first store told me. I just called them and they are sold out of my size. the dude was shocked at the response they were getting for the shoes. he said I was the 20th person to call. looks like I missed out AGAIN!!!!
Yeah I didnt believe this first guy. Sounds like someone who's trying to "follow the rules" or to lazy to type in your info for the order. I got lucky then i was able to snag a size 10 OG Volt. 

Yeah I didnt believe this first guy. Sounds like someone who's trying to "follow the rules" or to lazy to type in your info for the order. I got lucky then i was able to snag a size 10 OG Volt. 
I used to work retail and I should have picked up on it. im at work and im trying to multitask trying to get these damn shoes. oh well.... I'll get my pair eventually.

Back
Top Bottom