NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

its odd that its happening but ive seen multiple people have the same problem. just try to take your shoes off with your hand, not using your other foot. that could be the cause of it. it probably is in my case anyways.....
 I actuallyl haven't done that with these shoes because the back is white, so I haven't done it because I didn't want them to turn all nasty, lol. I'll get a picture when I get home this evening, it's super slight, but I can feel it when I'm stretching out on the floor

Somebody lead me to a 6 in a pair of metcons. I really want a pair. Deciding to pay that 195 for resale on ebay

I'm thinking its a supply issue. Fishers pushed back to the same date, so I'm assuming you'll get your order. At least I hope so.

I usually wear black, white, sometimes volt nike socks.

Just got my New CWs. Eastbay came through, got these beauties today and the RWBs yesterday. Just waiting for this navy and orange and the full collection will be complete. 

theres not even 11 colors are there? dudes coppin doubles, when others cant even get a pair. 

i like the way you work good sir!!!!
Let's be honest, if you cant cop a pair of metcons (at retail $) you aint trying very hard. You know this
laugh.gif

But seriously, 11 pairs is legend. 

Related pic - My RWBs!

Can we talk about how Eastbay shipped these tho?  smh

Let's be honest, if you cant cop a pair of metcons (at retail $) you aint trying very hard. You know this
laugh.gif

But seriously, 11 pairs is legend. 

Related pic - My RWBs!

Can we talk about how Eastbay shipped these tho?  smh
haha. yea man. its so easy to get retail metcons, ive had every CW and most of them were UNDER retail.

but wtf is up with eastbay and their shipping? hahah 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom