NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Fraser in first and rocking the #23 (subtle tip to Jordan?)

games.crossfit.com/leaderboard

Coverage seems to really downplay Fraser really being the favorite

Fraser in first and rocking the #23 (subtle tip to Jordan?)

games.crossfit.com/leaderboard

Coverage seems to really downplay Fraser really being the favorite
That's what I said earlier during Murph and right now Rory McKernan just said that "Fraser is in 1st overall, but not by very much" in his commentary.

HATERS! Go FRASER! #teamnike

Frasers pulling ahead now ! Really hope he wins, i just want to see the nike ad after. On a side note my girl suprised me with a pair of banned metcons for my birthday! Plan to bring them out in my first comp in september !

Yeah, the last 3 events with Fraser finishing top 3... Very exciting. Especially with the group Fraser's in... A lot of fun to watch, I wish I was there, but work before play.

Had a good laugh watching near the end.  Is there a reason they lie about their weight, because it's obvious they aren't all truthful.  One guy was my height and weight apparently but looks at least 25 pounds heavier.  I do about 15-20 triathlons a year so I'm no out of shape slob, just funny I have lower body fat and less muscle but somehow weigh the same as the guy.

they should have the women compete in some version of transparent dri fit. that be dope.

also brooke wells just texted me saying she misses me.

Back
Top Bottom