NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I've been using them for two weeks. :/
Here's what I mean:

1. Order a new pair from Eastbay at the sales price (making sure it's the exact same shoe).

2. Initiate a return with Eastbay for the order you placed a couple weeks ago.

3. Send the new/unworn shoes back as the return for your original order.  

Just saw your post rafsjays...exactly what I meant. 

Last edited:
I just order a pair in size 10, I usually wear a size 9.5 in nanos and shoes overall, will the 10 run too big because I've seen people saying they run big or will they run small because I've also heard people say they run half a size small any thoughts

You probably bought it too big, bro
Really I order a 10 because in my nano(9.5) my toes touch the front of the shoe, so I guess that if that happens with my nanos that would happen to the metcons too so that's why I order them in a 10

I just order a pair in size 10, I usually wear a size 9.5 in nanos and shoes overall, will the 10 run too big because I've seen people saying they run big or will they run small because I've also heard people say they run half a size small any thoughts

Personally they run true to size. The only pair of nano I owned was a 10. When I first got the Metcon, I ordered a 10.5 and it wasn't as snug in the heal area. Ordered a 10 and they fit perfect. The 10.5 will be too big if you wear a 9.5 in your nanos.

Personally they run true to size. The only pair of nano I owned was a 10. When I first got the Metcon, I ordered a 10.5 and it wasn't as snug in the heal area. Ordered a 10 and they fit perfect. The 10.5 will be too big if you wear a 9.5 in your nanos.
thanks for the feedback, I was really concerned about that because I have to wait 2 weeks until they come and I didn't want to get them and then have to return them and I will probably order them in a 10 because my toes in the nanos hit the front of the toe box

Finally ordered the Romaleos in Volt
pimp.gif
i bought another with that deal haha. It was a really good deal to pass up so why not

it would definitely work. You'd be returning the new pair at the old price. So, you'd keep the same pair just at the cheaper price

Just pulled the trigger, wasn't thinking, :lol:

$130 compared to the $186 I paid a couple of weeks ago. Will process the refund in a couple of days.

Just pulled the trigger, wasn't thinking,
laugh.gif

$130 compared to the $186 I paid a couple of weeks ago. Will process the refund in a couple of days.
Nice.  Looks like the deal is dead now as you can't apply the coupon code to the Romaleos.  

And Eastbay shipped my Grey/Volt Metcons this morning.  Pleasant surprise, since they were supposedly backordered until Aug. 14.  

Nice.  Looks like the deal is dead now as you can't apply the coupon code to the Romaleos.  

And Eastbay shipped my Grey/Volt Metcons this morning.  Pleasant surprise, since they were supposedly backordered until Aug. 14.  
My grey/volt ones also shipped this morning, couldn't pass up that deal.

Looks like codes are dead, got in just in time.

Looks like codes are dead, got in just in time.

so glad I got my order in yesterday. should be here next Monday

Just got the Invictus Metcons for my wife and I. They are a good looking shoe. Plus when they showed up at the house, they had Lauren Fisher's signature on them as well. CJ is my man.

Last edited:
Been trying to get the banned ones but the 10.5 keep getting swooped up. Don't really want to go to the bay for these.

My order got cancelled, due to a paypal charge back. :smh:... :stoneface:

Oh well.

Not worth the trouble for $20-25, since they are excluded from promo codes now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom