NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

FYI, looks like the Metcon 2s are no longer excluded from discount on Eastbay.  15% off code LKS16J23 is working.  So $110.49 before tax and includes free shipping.

FYI, looks like the Metcon 2s are no longer excluded from discount on Eastbay.  15% off code LKS16J23 is working.  So $110.49 before tax and includes free shipping.

nice, glad the metcon 2s are easy to acquire esp at a discount in comparison to the first couple CWs of the 1s :lol: trying to make purchases of those were no fun

Can anyone direct me to somewhere that shows how to spot fake Banned MetCon 1s? I am thinking copping through the bay, but don't want to snag a fake. Unless someone has a lead to a pair? :nerd:

Pair of brand new Dove GREY 1's on eBay in size 10.. If I didn't already have a pair I'd buy them.. Not my listing btw.. Just thought I'd share for anyone who felt they missed out..

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/281933417045

Mens Nike Metcon 1 - Dove Grey/white/wolf Grey (704688-014) - Size 10

Last edited:
Got my triple blacks from RRS yesterday. Really enjoyed them more in person than the pictures. Now that I have the blue Monday's and those, I'm done......for now

Sports Authority has flash sale code FLASH25 going on right now. Limited to a few hours. I was able to cart and discount the 2's with it for under $100 and free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up on RRS! Just got the grey and gold pair and picked up a pair of triple black. First pairs of Metcons and excited to see how they perform against other shoes I've worn for workouts.

@jerkstore
nerd.gif
I got the triple blacks, but wasn't feeling them.  I really just want the grey/black, but I may wait until the second wave of cws.  thanks dude.

I got the triple blacks, but wasn't feeling them.  I really just want the grey/black, but I may wait until the second wave of cws.  thanks dude.

Agreed.. ID'd 2 pair, have the blue Monday's but not feeling any of the general retail options.. Hoping for a solid 2nd wave..

Agreed.. ID'd 2 pair, have the blue Monday's but not feeling any of the general retail options.. Hoping for a solid 2nd wave..
I liked the Blue Monday, but when I took them to my gym they look straight purple under the lighting and I can't be walking around in bright purple kicks at equinox.   

@jerkstore

Man I've been wearing my 1's all week.. Was thinking about putting a couple pair in the back of the closet but couldn't do it... Hell, I'm still in the market for the OG Volts..

Going to test out the 2s again today. It'll be the second day using them.

Going to give ol' 15.5 a try because it seems like the easiest and I want to coast before the start of the weekend :lol:

dig the CWs of the 1s but I may get rid of some of my deadstock pairs since really like the improvements made to the 2s.

How many pairs is everyone up to now?

8 for me :tongue:

MC1:

Grey/Volt

Lava Red

Banned

AMP White/black

PR Hunters

MC2:

ID (camo/volt)

Triple black

Blue Monday

11 currently. probably ID 2 cws as soon as see the second wave of CWs :x

MC 1:
2 og volts
daring red
dove grey
banned
invictus
blue lagoons
Camo AMP
total orange/grey

MC 2:
Blue Monday
Racer Blue

Going to test out the 2s again today. It'll be the second day using them.

Going to give ol' 15.5 a try because it seems like the easiest and I want to coast before the start of the weekend :lol:

dig the CWs of the 1s but I may get rid of some of my deadstock pairs since really like the improvements made to the 2s.

15.5 hurts the worst bro!

If rich the God of xfit is saying that then I'm [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] about to do the scared masters 55+

Last edited:
Thinned those I had quite a bit plus one of my MC1s ended up having warranty issues, so now:

MC1

- Grey/Gum

MC2

- Blue Monday

- Grey/gold

- a few ID's on the way

Back
Top Bottom