NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Nike has a coupon that works for all clearance items, scored a pair of Blue Monday's for 89 bucks. Coupon code is ZOOM25, it is good until the 27th of June.

I believe they are part of a pack.. Struggling to get any more info on them though

So these are going to be released in August sometime and are going to be part of the Olympic 'unlimited' pack.

Preview of the park was on sneaker news and I had it confirmed that the Metcon was going to be in there too.

Any word on when, or even if, the "sunset" color way will be available?

I believe they are part of a pack.. Struggling to get any more info on them though

So these are going to be released in August sometime and are going to be part of the Olympic 'unlimited' pack.

Preview of the park was on sneaker news and I had it confirmed that the Metcon was going to be in there too.

Also noticed the other day that you can add an ID personalization with 9 characters to any of the base metcons with a white heel cup. Nice way to customize without going full ID.

Any idea why these weren't included in the Nikeinc press release? Sneakernews threw up another post with half of the shoes from Nike's release and a few new shoes (including the Metcon).
View media item 2086324

I really hope you copped or you got someone too.. I've a feeling these will be the shoe releases in conjunction with the games

Honestly I'm so out of the loop right now... I've been wearing a lot of the NOBULL Trainers currently.. A buddy went and sent me the pics.. Plus, I prefer the 1's personally and waiting to see how the 3's turn out... On a different note.. I had to cop these Free TRs because I love the olympics... And all shoes USA

View media item 2088106

Anyone know where j_farias32 bought his new metcons especially the volt blue ones? If you check his IG account he posted them.

Anyone know where j_farias32 bought his new metcons especially the volt blue ones? If you check his IG account he posted them.
That is me, the Blue volt and  and Rio teals I got from a friend who made a trip to the employee store.  The hyper mangos I got off NDC.  If things follow how the previous releases go, the Blue/ Volts should be hitting the site and retail stores soon.  They are an AMP edition. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom