NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

All the labs have been better and those might be the best. Says something about only 50 pairs being released, that is pretty crazy.

GALLERY]

Just arrived and are awesome in hand! They do come with a spare set of white cotton laces but they are just like the standard metcon 3 lace.

Great on getting these so early.. do you have anymore in hand shots?

No disrespect to the old continent, but why the f*** is Nike not releasing the Nike Labs in the States?!!! That gum bottom dsx is amazing!!!

^^I am right there with you on this, i was lucky enough to score 3 pair of Labs from my overseas connect.

I was lucky enough to have a friend order them for me, now lets see how long it takes for them to get here.

Anyone w/ Meton 3's have issue with the tongue sliding down the shoe mid-workout?

Cool cool.... we get an LE DSX but we weren't able to get Olives... Nike is something else man

I hear ya but at least we got the LEs. I was able to score 3 pair of the LABs already. The Olives are probably the best CW along with these.

Anyone w/ Meton 3's have issue with the tongue sliding down the shoe mid-workout?
Haven't had any issues with this on the 3's, and I wear them untied a majority of the time, aside from running and during wods.  Only time it has happened for me was on my DSX, but only when I didn't have them tied and was doing burpees.

Do you have the laces running through the tongue loop?

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to page 334 of this thread, so Mopar can tell us about his 3 LABs he scored from his overseas connect 
roll.gif

I don't think he's on here. Cause if you've noticed, the ig posts get posted, then someone else notifies this group about it. Not just one specific profile.

Back
Top Bottom