NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The black gum and gold swoosh Fraser is wearing it straight fuego [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Insta cop if ndc decides to release these

The heel decoration has been changed too. They removed the metcon script and put a gold x on there.
These are being released along with a clothing line

Got my first pair of LE's about three weeks ago. The part near the toe is already tearing. Since I no longer belong to a CrossFit box, I have really just used them for regular weight training and a few runs. Loved the 1's and was happy with the 2's as well. I haven't done any rope climbs or anything that would necessarily contribute to the tear. I filed a claim and I'm sending them back for review. I wanted to get the communities thoughts and see if anyone else is experiencing the same. Thanks!

Last edited:
I sent them back to reorder a half size down from my metcon 2s I've decided after 2 wods they are a tad bigger. Sad to wait to reorder.

Anyone in here go to regionals that year ? if so did rogue have any equipment for sale?

:smh: i wont be attending the games this year

Just hit my Nike outlet, they have an awesome sale going on additional 30% off the lowest price. Scored a pair of Metcon 1s in a CW I did not have for 40 bucks, they also had a ton Banned 2s for 69 bucks plus an additional 30% off.

Anyone have a source to get the Royal Reigns shipped to the states? They are for sale in Canada too just nothing here in the US. Seems like a lot of the better colorways haven't made it here. Really wish the dsx olives would have dropped here. Sure hope the black golds release but maybe Nike is just playing us :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone have a source to get the Royal Reigns shipped to the states? They are for sale in Canada too just nothing here in the US. Seems like a lot of the better colorways haven't made it here. Really wish the dsx olives would have dropped here. Sure hope the black golds release but maybe Nike is just playing us :smh:

Fittest freak ship worldwide from Spain.. they are your best bet.

As for the black and gold they are due mid July

Last edited:
Fittest freak ship worldwide from Spain.. they are your best bet.

As for the black and gold they are due mid July

^^ are you referencing the black/gold/gums that Fraser wore? If so good to know I want the metcons and romaleos for that colorway

Back
Top Bottom