NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Haven't kept up with the Metcon's. I'm still rotating my two pairs of the first ones. I think it's safe to say these are pretty durable shoes.

Anyone know if Nike plans on making the gum and icey sole an option on anything other than a white toe box on the ID? This baffles me.

Anyone know if Nike plans on making the gum and icey sole an option on anything other than a white toe box on the ID? This baffles me.

After the release of the black and gold there are plans to let more gun options come available.it was held off because of these.

Are those regular Metcons? I want a pair of the flyknits.

Regular metcons no flyknit on these... although the release date on the elite account was 4th June and that's passed.

This shoe was supposed of been killed which is why it was such a surprise to see it.

anyone know a release date for the black/gum?

I took a chance and ordered a pair off RRS that just said "black" with no picture and the expected ship date is July 20th. From what I've seen on instagram, that seems about right. Really hope I get lucky because I paid 95 bucks for them

I took a chance and ordered a pair off RRS that just said "black" with no picture and the expected ship date is July 20th. From what I've seen on instagram, that seems about right. Really hope I get lucky because I paid 95 bucks for them
I think those were the Black/ Red that are on NDC now. There were some photos that showed up on the site briefly.  But maybe you will get lucky.

Check your guys Nike plus account. just got a notification for the black and gold gum bottom metcons pre order :nerd:

for those that are interested

^^Right there with you. I have bought I ton of Metcons in the last yr & not one reserve for any new Metcon coming out. It is okay, I have a place local that has them. Will be scooping when they drop on the 17th.

Back
Top Bottom