NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

So is the consensus for the dsx 2 to go down 0.5 size??? Ordering online. I only have experience with bo knows metcon 2s which i returned due to heel slip.

I really liked the DSX 2s but I had to return them due to the heel slippage on the right shoe. I tried everything & could not overcome it. In the DSX 1s, I wore 11.5 but had to go down to 11 in the 2s.

thank you very much for your input. I am hoping not to have heel slip. I will go ahead and order half size down. Thanks!

So I’ve been using a Metcon 2 as my workout shoe for a minute. Hopped on the recent discounts and copped a $70 pair of 3s in my TTS (11.5).

I can definitely see how folks say the fit is off. I don’t know if going a half size is feasible. Feel like it might be a tight fit.

So I’ve been using a Metcon 2 as my workout shoe for a minute. Hopped on the recent discounts and copped a $70 pair of 3s in my TTS (11.5).

I can definitely see how folks say the fit is off. I don’t know if going a half size is feasible. Feel like it might be a tight fit.

I recommend .5 down. Went tts and had to return. Been working out with my sized down metcons and they were snug at first, but they really stretched and seems like they are molding nicely to my feet.

I went up half a size on my Metcon 4 iD. They definitely fit more snug and are more padded than the 3. I don't really use these to run or sprint, so heel slippage really isn't an issue.

I think i will pass on the 4's and grab a few 3's on discount at my local outlets instead.

man these sizing posts are killing me.. I am a 9 in my metcon 2's.. should i get same in 3s?

^^I would say yes but if you can try them on somewhere go with that. I have 11 & 11.5 in all of them. Some styles just fit differently, not sure why but in the new 4s I had to go with an 11 because the 11.5 just did not fit right.

additional 25% off metcon 3s that are on clearance on NDC. discount will be reflected one item has been added to the cart

Free Metcon
20180224233541_original.jpg

20180224233539_original.jpg

20180224233530_original.jpg

20180224233529_original.jpg

20180224233536_original.jpg

20180224233528_original.jpg

You guys would know what this is better than me, there’s a Viking Quest and Americana pack coming this summer. Also some CR7 Metcons.

Anyone have loose flywire on their DSX2s? On the right hand side of the right foot of my blackout pair, the flywire is loose, even when cinched as tight as I can over my ankle. Leads, I think, to my heel slipping a tad.

You guys would know what this is better than me, there’s a Viking Quest and Americana pack coming this summer. Also some CR7 Metcons.

I’ve seen imagery of the Viking quest and well as the Americana.. intrigued about the cr7.

Leather metcons too en route

Had that issues with DSX 2s, mine went as far as coming completely out & I know that was one of the causes of the heel slippage on mine. Had to return them for many reasons.

Anyone have loose flywire on their DSX2s? On the right hand side of the right foot of my blackout pair, the flywire is loose, even when cinched as tight as I can over my ankle. Leads, I think, to my heel slipping a tad.

Had that issues with DSX 2s, mine went as far as coming completely out & I know that was one of the causes of the heel slippage on mine. Had to return them for many reasons.

Do we have any information about the availability of the metcon frees? Everything in me says listen to ALL the heel slippage/loose flywire complaints with the DX2s no matter how nice I think they look.

I’m new to the metcon world & looking to jump in, previously I just used different free 3.0 trainers for outdoor work & the 1.0 trainers that released before for indoor training. I want to replace them but Nike is slacking in the 1.0 trainer realm & I don’t think they even release 3.0 sole trainers anymore so now I’m here.

I’ve tried on the metcon 4s & might just run with those for outdoor use at least but I’m kinda anal about strict outdoor use/indoor use shoes so these frees could be the perfect shoe/compliment pair yo replace what I have now I hope?

I’ve seen imagery of the Viking quest and well as the Americana.. intrigued about the cr7.

Leather metcons too en route

Where abouts have you seen these? Sound promising though hopefully new romaleos will go with as well

Back
Top Bottom