NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

No go for me. Told a friend to go there for me. Nothing. Maybe they realized they can't sell them.

I called and they told me they were releasing the 11th but hung up when I asked about colors. Said no shipping for the first few days.

Anybody interested in helping a Canadian get his hands on a pair of the banned metcons and LF metcons, Nike doesn't ship north of the boarder. Maybe we can work something out!

Does anyone know if the banned color way is going to be more a more limited release than the other colors?  

Does anyone know if the banned color way is going to be more a more limited release than the other colors?  

The release info from Nike said 2 per customer v. 1 per customer that they often have listed on many releases so that may be some indication. But Nike seldom releases actual numbers for their shoes and often creates hyped up demand no matter what number they release. I'm guessing the banned will sell out pretty easily.

there's no way that a shoe with "Banned" in the name wasn't gonna get hyped up

Just a heads up. I'm in the west coast and my local sport chalet price matched the Nike vapor 8" vapor woven / flex short from ndc. The style numbers are the same $49.97.

Just a heads up. I'm in the west coast and my local sport chalet price matched the Nike vapor 8" vapor woven / flex short from ndc. The style numbers are the same $49.97.
where on ndc are they 49? I see them for 65 and would love another pair!!

these doesn't appear to be dropping on NDC

product sku 704688-080
nerd.gif
I called NDC ans spoke with CS. They said they had not info or dates for this colorway dropping in the US at this time. 

heads up shipping those things to US would cost like 60 bucks or so, per another dude in here who tried to help. cool guy but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for shipping.

maybe they release it for thanksgiving. call em the Turkeycons

Back
Top Bottom