Nike Metro UPDATES.

hahaha its $200 on PYS and sells here about 55% less. I dont understand PYS sometimes...there are times they have items below retail while there are also times they have items WAY above retail...

Those patent AF1's are looking good.

Saw the Tuxedo AF1 lows on sale, 20% off at Nike Metro Shangri-la.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

^ Sir KC, are they available in Metro? If so, how much are they?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

^ Salamat Po Sir!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

LBJ patent Air Force I's are now priced at 5,095. :smokin
smokin.gif

do they still have size 11-11.5 on that lebron patent? and NIKE Metro is located at? thanks..
can some one hook me up on the lebron... ill be home in june 1.

damn nice dunks :pimp:
pimp.gif

too bad im somewhat short on the budget cause i just bought 2 dunks lately. black/gum ones (15%off last pair and Stadium sale) and the black/stealth/white ones with the stamped print

Yup. 20% off on regular priced items, even new arrivals.

Just like old times, eh?

I suggest you take advantage of this offer quick.

I know a couple of jerks here who will abuse this discount for reselling purposes.

Nike Metro Glorietta, Shangri-la Plaza Mall (5th level) and Eastwood Libis.

Back
Top Bottom