Nike Metro UPDATES.

^ really? just passed by shang and no sale only glorietta branch dahil renovation sale sabi ng salesclerk, its cool though didn't find anything i like.

my friend copped a pair of af1 lows for 1,300.. 70% off. glorietta branch..
dayum! it was the white/orange/red..
af1_lo_wve_wht_red_10.jpg

STEAL!

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

^^I saw that exact shoe there a little while ago, if it was the one on display. Your friend is lucky he has gigantic feet. I think they were a 12 or 13 if I'm not mistaken. You can't beat that price though...

i hope trhere are still sz 12 left. pagtira mo ako ggotrice....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

I just passed by Nike Metro Shangri-la and they are on sale.

I saw this African American dude who bought several pairs of size 10s. He was showing off his Bad Boy Tour id card so I guess he's part of the entourage. Funny thing I noticed was he had a pair of fake AF1s.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

passed by the shangrila outlet.. they had sabaku lows. and i think the sale ends tomorrow
not allowed

^ The only abuse you know is sexual in nature.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Quote:
^ The only abuse you know is sexual in nature.

And you know that because?

Let me speak in your hometown gay area errr I mean bay area language...

HELLA BROKEBACK.

:x
sick.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

AMERICAN BLVD

Nike Metro in G4 is renovating. they transferred to a place near national bookstore. lots of stuff for sale 10-50%
love is taking the air less travelled.

Hey KC! anything worth getting??? Am i missing out on anything? you know my taste...

Does anyone know if we'll be getting the easter AF1s? or any other nice AF1s for the matter?

Oh, Nike Attitude has some pretty nice Jordan shirts over @ eastwood. Theres this light blue one, with like a picture of Jordan at like a playground, and they have the J7 shirts. A few AF1s and dunks there, few air maxes too from what I recall.

They're on sale also!

^ around P1,100+, its nice I'm telling you, you wont be dissapointed but the fit is real big,my medium is like L to XL lol

^is it the one that has a picture of jordan at a playground printed at the back of the shirt and in front you can only see his name/logo jordan?

coz i saw that too. really nice but kinda big...

Back
Top Bottom