***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

I don't know why this shoe just stands out to me...the color combo is just perfect.
I hate Andruw
laugh.gif

400567491.jpg

Originally Posted by chezzer10

This Bum and his custom tint shades that us regular people can never get
1815b1356d7147235d1847e02ae40e0a-getty-140948122.jpg

Btw is that a regular Nike sleeve?
142349897.jpg

Chezzer,

You can now my man, Nikevision has the Show X-1 EV0617-404 in matte obsidian with grey with blue flash lens as well as the Show X-2 EV0620-615 in varsity red with grey with orange flash now, the two most popular lens colors that aren't black lol.  God only knows why they paired the orange flash with a red frame though, looks terrible, needs to be silver or white.

Originally Posted by MP23

Originally Posted by chezzer10

This Bum and his custom tint shades that us regular people can never get
1815b1356d7147235d1847e02ae40e0a-getty-140948122.jpg

Btw is that a regular Nike sleeve?
142349897.jpg

Chezzer,

You can now my man, Nikevision has the Show X-1 EV0617-404 in matte obsidian with grey with blue flash lens as well as the Show X-2 EV0620-615 in varsity red with grey with orange flash now, the two most popular lens colors that aren't black lol.  God only knows why they paired the orange flash with a red frame though, looks terrible, needs to be silver or white.

I am so done with Nike eyewear. I guess it's time to go to Oakley..

if the sleeve a rod is wearing in that pic is the same as the one he wore today its an all navy phiten sleeve

30djfwk.jpg

Anyone know what these are? Just a custom edition with more mesh of the DE Pros for Pujols?

In the photo of the braves above, what sleeve is the guy on the far right wearing? And any other ideas about the Arod sleeve?

eagles137 wrote:
Anyone know what these are? Just a custom edition with more mesh of the DE Pros for Pujols?
The swoosh seems to be smaller as well, and may be embroidered/stitched. He was wearing them last year as well I believe.

I ordered a pair of them from baseballexp. When he had the white w/ red swoosh in the show elites, I was always saying how badly I wanted a pair. The same CW released in the DE Pro, so decided to jump on them.

arod sleeve update:

pretty sure the one from the ST pic is just a black phiten sleeve. someone on the padres is wearing one and it seems to have that same sheen

Back
Top Bottom