***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by Lets Go Mets 2

b73265964dfaf91b33a97fecf88b5062b9df1b75_r.jpg

hey guys i was at my local marshalls today an i spoted these and thought i would share...really wish i wore number 11 haa

judging by your avatar did you find these at a marshalls in ny?  I'm in ny also.  which marshalls did you find these? maybe I can stop by and pick up a pair.  thanks

Originally Posted by brian3690

hey guys i was at my local marshalls today an i spoted these and thought i would share...really wish i wore number 11 haa

judging by your avatar did you find these at a marshalls in ny?  I'm in ny also.  which marshalls did you find these? maybe I can stop by and pick up a pair.  thanks

hey brain...sorry no..i wish i did i love it there..im just a life long mets and islanders fan..i actually live about a mile or 2 outside of washington DC

Originally Posted by brian3690

hey brain...sorry no..i wish i did i love it there..im just a life long mets and islanders fan..i actually live about a mile or 2 outside of washington DC

I would honestly get those just to say I had them or to sell them on ebay for more money. I doubt you'll ever find those again. 

Where in MD do you live? Or where was the marshalls? I'm in also MD around Rockville

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Where in MD do you live? Or where was the marshalls? I'm in also MD around Rockville

hey hoya..yea the one in rockville off rockville pike next to the sports auithority and golf galaxy...im in bethesda on wisconsin ave.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by spidermena
Didn't they make a big stink about the Pod shirts a while back? So how was this even allowed?
5941a781b9c6351f37a27e8f5b518643-getty-145470620.jpg
Where can I get this shirt (if it's even possible yet)? Been trying to find a pox shirt for ages but I like this new look. Slick.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

This is What J-RO11 had on tonight... WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

a2536b8b635e1d790661cf447feebb7cde22a177_r.jpeg
those are absolutely unreal
home/away 12s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jordan XI's are my favorite shoes of all time. I don't normally like all red shoes/cleats but these are money. Those XII's aren't bad either. I wanna see somebody rock the XIII's now.

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Originally Posted by spidermena
Didn't they make a big stink about the Pod shirts a while back? So how was this even allowed?
5941a781b9c6351f37a27e8f5b518643-getty-145470620.jpg
Where can I get this shirt (if it's even possible yet)? Been trying to find a pox shirt for ages but I like this new look. Slick.
Which Pox shirt are you looking for?

hey guys, so ive decided im going to get the brecon sleeve. Im a little confused on what size to order though. It says like "4"-17" etc. So that means circumfrance is 4 inches and length is 17 inches? Where does it measure from, wrist or forearm. Anyone whos bought would i would love to hear some feedback, thanks

Originally Posted by JAYS24

hey guys, so ive decided im going to get the brecon sleeve. Im a little confused on what size to order though. It says like "4"-17" etc. So that means circumfrance is 4 inches and length is 17 inches? Where does it measure from, wrist or forearm. Anyone whos bought would i would love to hear some feedback, thanks
First how tall are you? wingspan? big arms? medium? slim? forearms huge or small? You are good with the 4'' around the wrist unless you are 7'0'' and have Andre the Giants arms then you can go with the 5'' and the 17'' measures right below the front shoulder delt area. I have a 17'' brecon and that measured from right below the shoulder down to the wrist area plus extra. For me personally I should have gone with the 4'' 15'' because right now I have an inch or two I keep pulling up because it is a little long and I am 5'10'' 220 Medium build. I forgot my arm length sorry.

Originally Posted by JAYS24

First how tall are you? wingspan? big arms? medium? slim? forearms huge or small? You are good with the 4'' around the wrist unless you are 7'0'' and have Andre the Giants arms then you can go with the 5'' and the 17'' measures right below the front shoulder delt area. I have a 17'' brecon and that measured from right below the shoulder down to the wrist area plus extra. For me personally I should have gone with the 4'' 15'' because right now I have an inch or two I keep pulling up because it is a little long and I am 5'10'' 220 Medium build. I forgot my arm length sorry.
I'm 6'2'' 230 and I got the 17x5 initially and it was way too big so I went down to the 17x4 and it fits perfect. Covers wrist to about 3-4 inches above my elbow.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

http://www.dickssportingg...oductId=10919143&ppp=150

My local D!cks had this in gray/rays light blue and gray/orange both looked really sharp.

damn, where can i find these? nothing but XXL on the site, need a M or L
frown.gif
My local D!ck's had a good size run on like 3-4 colors. Probably need to grab it in store. 

ight, will do tomorrow most likely. hope they are $25 like on the site

Back
Top Bottom