***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Ok new for 2012

Simple Pro Combat Shirt L/S, last year's model did not have the Nike Logo Swoosh on the neck but this year they do.

The S/S version of the Pro Combat shirt. 2 things I dislike.1) The dual color. I thought the white would be darker but it actually is a light white that doesn't go well with this shirt. 2) A white Swoosh on the neck. White on white? Does not look good at all. They should have used a Navy Swoosh.

Hypercool 1.2. S/S. Nothing really has changed except for the venting system in the back. It seems Nike didn't want to go back to the drawing board and do something new for this year. It seemed last year's Hypercool was a success, so why change the secret formula.

Hypercool 1.2 L/S. Again nothing to write home about.

Thank you very much! I am in a place that doesn't have any outlets, etc. Great looking Yankee stuff.

Wow if that short sleeve really has a white on white logo that is really bush league b/c the pictures on mlb.com show a different shirt. 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Wow if that short sleeve really has a white on white logo that is really bush league b/c the pictures on mlb.com show a different shirt. 
I can live with it being this way but mine is probably the final release and is disappointing. Perhaps the photo above was a preview and not the final product. If you look at the shop site and look at the Nationals S/S it is all red meanwhile all the other clubs have two colorways on their shirts. Perhaps that photo of it being red on red is an early photo and the final product has it with two colors? Idk but Nike gets a
tired.gif
for not being creative enough to put out some decent undershirts this year.

Agreed. They did the same with the all white and colored sleeve shirt they relased this year also. The stock photos everyone has don't show a swoosh on the collar and then I got one and it had one on it. Just bad business all around hard to want to drop $30-50 on an undershirt when you don't even know exactly what you are getting.

Agreed. They did the same with the all white and colored sleeve shirt they relased this year also. The stock photos everyone has don't show a swoosh on the collar and then I got one and it had one on it. Just bad business all around hard to want to drop $30-50 on an undershirt when you don't even know exactly what you are getting.

Just came in. Now this is better. Finally, how the white is used correctly.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

The white is SICK, I can't stand the Yanks but that shrit is filthy. The one thing i can't shake is this: I just don't see the point of doing a white authentic, there's NO WAY that thing ever sees the field.

Originally Posted by Jud 8

The white is SICK, I can't stand the Yanks but that shrit is filthy. The one thing i can't shake is this: I just don't see the point of doing a white authentic, there's NO WAY that thing ever sees the field.
Hmm true but one can say Home white uniforms they get dirtier...just saying

Originally Posted by spidermena

Thats an outrageous price I bought the same exact pair and they were brand new for 50 bucks on ebay

Not to mention that that's not even the Pro Model of those Furys. In '94, Nike still released the pro/on-field quality version, and then a takedown metal version (and of course an interchangeable cleated model, and molded model). I've got a pair of the Pro Model, they've got purple on the outsole as well as Nike Pro on the white insole. Notice the all black outsole on the ones in the auction and the standard insole. Don't get me wrong, still stupid hard to find them these days. But not worth nearly that kind of money (either version).
10ni96r.jpg

Im starting to think that you will see the players training in that. There is no way anyone is going to where white sleeves under their jerseys. Will just be a workout shirt for the players.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Im starting to think that you will see the players training in that. There is no way anyone is going to where white sleeves under their jerseys. Will just be a workout shirt for the players.

This was my point. MLB is not going to allow white sleeves for game action, it just won't happen. Getting the white gear dirty is of little concern. I wore all white for State this last August... jersey/sleeves/pants/belt/socks/shoes/hat....... PHILTH

So I went to see the Giants pitchers and catchers today and I was lucky enough to get Buster Posey's autograph (my favorite player) while he was signing I noticed he wasn't wearing an Evoshield but some mesh type wrist guard, does anyone know what it could have been?

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

I know white is not common but I remember Ted Lilly rockin white last year.
yes! and loney too...
06026e6671def2b0574e1476c3f4b358697e7aa5_r.jpg
I think the only time white is an issue is when it's long sleeved on pitchers since it hides the ball, a lot of guys wear white sleeves but you don't see to many long sleeves for some reason. 

Back
Top Bottom