***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by spidermena

@SinnerP How do you get the pictures so big?
I have my sources 
wink.gif

Anyway... more randoms.

x1000.jpg
x1000.jpg
x1000.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

Talked to a guy at Phiten and he said the new solid color sleeves (which are the official compression sleeves of major league baseball!) are coming out in late may.

^
^

I knew they were a new model BG that strap said it all when I seen it before the season. Hope they sell these models as well later on 

Two things to note. One being Braun's new Grey color on his cleats and his swingman gloves with no logo?
9ef0855a7e158dd502fe7a541f40de36-getty-142647883.jpg

Hey guys I dont know if any of you play or still are playing ball, but I just started my own wood bat company in Cincinnati. Its called ENE Wood Bat Company, the websit is enebatco.com. We are MLB certified with a bunch of pro ball players swinging our product. With our product we are trying to bridge the gap between the quality of pro ball and non-pro ball players. Because if you are a pro ball player there is a big difference in the wood you swing compared to the wood you swung when you were not a professional, there is a big difference. But if anyone is interested in purchasing a wood bat(s) please contact me on here. Thanks Guys

Looks like the new sole from the Gamer (Braun's Remix 2's have this sole as well) on Diamond Elite's

The Blue Jays are bringing it with their gear this year.

Back
Top Bottom