***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Picked these up at the Nike outlet this weekend.. They were a ndc return.. $30 with the 20% discount... Score! Gonna be hard to keep clean though..

Originally Posted by LHP

The AXE BAT is the greatest wood bat I've ever swung.. I love how it feels in your hand.

I was checking them out this weekend and was a little confused on why they wouldnt line up the grains with the handle correctly. The grip it forces you to have is against the grain.. I did like the grip though.. Really puts ur hands in the proper hitting position.

The shoes that Eric Chavez are wearing are not the Zoom GP II's, they are Air Showcase Max, a generic basketball kick that Nike placed the same stabilization bar on it that the GP had. You can tell because it has a visible Air-Sole, the GP did not, just heel and forefoot Zoom. And the zip cleats are the the Zoom SP.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by chezzer10

180.00 Dollars oh heck no

not as bad as LeBron's shoe for the playoffs.. $250 
sick.gif
sick.gif
SAAAAAAAAAAAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 250 wow I hope they make you jump higher

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

180.00 Dollars oh heck no

not as bad as LeBron's shoe for the playoffs.. $250 
sick.gif
sick.gif
SAAAAAAAAAAAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 250 wow I hope they make you jump higher
Shoot they better make you run faster and jump higher like the good ol PF Flyers. Thats pathetic how much those are Nike goes a little too pricey sometimes 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

You can find these at marshalls. I got two pairs for $20 each. Not worth the price he's selling them for 
tired.gif
Did you find them recently? Would like a pair myself but closest Marshalls is like half hr away. 
Yeah does Marshalls still have a lot of batting gloves?  My local one didn't really have any when I went, but that was like a month ago.

This thread actually makes me want to go out for baseball this year. Played freshman year but skipped my sophomore year. Pry would start in CF.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

This thread actually makes me want to go out for baseball this year. Played freshman year but skipped my sophomore year. Pry would start in CF.

frown.gif

haha.. sounds like you have the right attitude.. hasnt baseball already started for HS?  you would literally be coming out of left field if you showed up to practice at this point.  i missed a year of hs baseball and still ended up playing in college.. probably the best thing that ever happened to me in life.  i would definitely recommend making a comeback! 

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B...35bb62c077#ht_500wt_1413

Don't see these pop up too often anymore on eBay

just bought them. had to. i love the old diamond elite series of BGs.

I really wanted to pull the trigger on these, however, because they are so old the leather is going to deteriorate quickly, happened to me on a pair of the dual strap griffeys

Originally Posted by SinnerP

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

I would KILL for Troy's undershirt!!!  Looks like a Nike Purple 3/4 sleeve with swoosh logo on the neck and I believe it is white w/ Purple sleeves.  If anyone has any info on this shirt I would greatly appreciate it.  If I find it, I'm buying like 50 of em.  Also, I know it's not a PE just for Tulo because Third Base Coach Richie Dauer had one on the other night too.  Please help...

Originally Posted by brian3690

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

You can find these at marshalls. I got two pairs for $20 each. Not worth the price he's selling them for 
tired.gif
Did you find them recently? Would like a pair myself but closest Marshalls is like half hr away. 
Yeah does Marshalls still have a lot of batting gloves?  My local one didn't really have any when I went, but that was like a month ago.

I have a Marshalls and a TJ Maxx both within 5 miles of my office and both have a $%@#-ton of the retail versions of last years BGs, some UAs and a small amount of the 2 year old PEs (like the Pujols joints in the ebay link) They are ABSOLUTELY out there.

Back
Top Bottom