***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by doogie24

Originally Posted by brian3690

I think its been said on here somewhere before but I think those diamond elite 3's were re released in Japan last year.
I'm also wondering if that site is legit cause I would order a couple things if I knew.
Seems unlikely, but a buddy of mine wondered if the stuff on there could be fake? Shoes, Jerseys, Golf clubs, etc etc are faked in Asia, wouldn't surprise me if batting gloves were too.
4463314477_e54c094d3a.jpg

I found this from the 2010 MLB feet thread.

I think its been said on here somewhere before but I think those diamond elite 3's were re released in Japan last year.
I'm also wondering if that site is legit cause I would order a couple things if I knew.
Seems unlikely, but a buddy of mine wondered if the stuff on there could be fake? Shoes, Jerseys, Golf clubs, etc etc are faked in Asia, wouldn't surprise me if batting gloves were too.

Yea that's where I remembered seeing it, so I went and searched again and the same pairs were still there.

Will probably grab these if I don't have any luck with the Slashers

Originally Posted by Ripper812

@dougie24, No its not fake its like a Japanese version of Amazon or you could even say Ebay, different sellers and companies post their products and...well sell them.
Well that's good to hear... still don't know how I would go about ordering... someone step up and try!
laugh.gif
yea i've been a little hesitant as well but some of there stuff is so sick, i just cant get over it, way expensive though too. $70-80 for the top of the line batting gloves
ohwell.gif

Yea that's where I remembered seeing it, so I went and searched again and the same pairs were still there.

Will probably grab these if I don't have any luck with the Slashers

Bro, these Coop V's are way hotter than the Slashers. No contest.

picked these up last weekend and thought I would share some pics.. still have a ton of gloves at the san leandro outlet here in the bay area if any of you are still interested... the quality is definitely up there with the pro preferred models..

FYI.....

I've seen these in person and the new KO Therma Fit Crew and Zip Hoodie are the SICKEST new %$%% this year. I love my M's but every team's stuff is off the charts.....

pMLB2-10082235dt.jpg

pMLB2-10084013dt.jpg

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

picked these up last weekend and thought I would share some pics.. still have a ton of gloves at the san leandro outlet here in the bay area if any of you are still interested... the quality is definitely up there with the pro preferred models..
How much???

i was wondering if you guys could help me out with sizing...

does Majestic brand tend to run small/true to size/big?

i'm looking at this in particular...

dodgers warm up

thanks

Majestic usually fits pretty true to size, or has for me at least. May start a little big, like most...but as soon as you wash it once or twice its a perfect fit.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Majestic usually fits pretty true to size, or has for me at least. May start a little big, like most...but as soon as you wash it once or twice its a perfect fit.

cool, thanks
pimp.gif

heckz, I am dying to see the top few rows. And prepare for some offers... I spy for Diamond Elite 4's in white/red aka my "grails!"

@brian3690....yea bro that's my collection.@doogie....lol yea man ima put up a better pic as soon as I have a chance! I was lucky on all those pairs of 4's I have,my cuz gave them to me a while back With the sphere mvp's

Back
Top Bottom