***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

I have a PE Jose Molina Nike chest protector its navy with Molina's name on the throat, I also have a Nike titanium mask both are new. anyone interested>??

Originally Posted by LHP

Has anyone ever worn a pair of new balance baseball cleats before?

I had the pedroias from last year (red camo), they were pretty good, pretty comfortable but didnt end up lasting too long (the cloth outer frayed sort of quickly but i dont know how they are now with the plastic-looking outer)

Originally Posted by MP23

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cmymb

Im assuming he will break out the volt bottoms at home.  
Volt bottoms?

LMFAO, Ima go out on a limb right here and say SinnerP knows what the hell volt bottoms are, the question mark was more a long the lines of "why is kemp getting some cleats with volt bottoms?"  However, I could be wrong
laugh.gif
Oh i guess i should know what someones question mark really means?  Anyhow...... Tulo wore metal spikes last year with volt bottoms.  He has molded ones from last year but never actually wore them during a game.  The metal volt bottoms were worn one time only.  He wore them against the Dodgers in a day game in Colorado.  You will be able to find them on getty images.  

Originally Posted by MP23

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cmymb

Im assuming he will break out the volt bottoms at home.  
Volt bottoms?

LMFAO, Ima go out on a limb right here and say SinnerP knows what the hell volt bottoms are, the question mark was more a long the lines of "why is kemp getting some cleats with volt bottoms?"  However, I could be wrong
laugh.gif
Also to answer your assumed question of "why kemp is getting volt bottoms" its probably the same answer as to why he wears a volt power balance band on each wrist.  He likes the color.  

Anyone know where I could find a pair of those nike compression wristbands with the strap for support? Seen em a lot on pros, but could never find a pair anywhere. Basically the ones that JackAttack posted on like page 39 right above his white jersey..

Originally Posted by bichaelbanny

Anyone know where I could find a pair of those nike compression wristbands with the strap for support? Seen em a lot on pros, but could never find a pair anywhere. Basically the ones that JackAttack posted on like page 39 right above his white jersey..
I've seen 3 or 4 pop up on eBay but other than that nobody has been able to find them for sale. 

Originally Posted by brian3690

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4
Whose are these? I like these alot!
I don't get all the references on these but there Ellsbury's.
Correct...They're Jacoby's N7 PEs. 

The N7 program supports Native American and Aboriginal youth athletic programs. The graphics are references to Jacoby's Navajo heritage. 

thanks to salembat for taking the time to get me the Slashers. And anyone else who has offered to help me find stuff over the years (MP13, joshbeg, chezzer, nikesource, pokeyneil)

Back playing Baseball after a 4 year period of being stuck in slo pitch softball! Here's the setup

Has anyone ever found a pair of nike MCS cleats at a local Ross before? I've been going to one every now and then hoping to find a pair, but no luck...found some nice adidas ones, but not really into those...

Shout out to everyone that mentioned the stuff available at Marshalls and Ross'...found some awesome gear for some summer ball.

Originally Posted by doogie24

thanks to salembat for taking the time to get me the Slashers. And anyone else who has offered to help me find stuff over the years (MP13, joshbeg, chezzer, nikesource, pokeyneil)

Back playing Baseball after a 4 year period of being stuck in slo pitch softball! Here's the setup

Hey my man,
No sweat, those other guys that you mentioned, I have always followed their posts as well and they have always had great info.  Nice setup and glad you're back in it!

this was warm ups before cubs/dodgers game yesterday

kemp wasn't in lineup so he was in these

Tony Gwynn

As if Adam Jones didn't already have enough swag. Check out VictusSports Twitter page and check out the series of Camo Bats they made for Jones.
He also brought one out on Intentional Talk via MLB Network. I'm digging em'.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY
Wow you figure Nike would give a better logo to Cano, don't you know? I would pay an irrational amount of money to have one of those. 
That's the same logo he had on his 2k cleats last year I'm pretty sure. 

Back
Top Bottom